5. The Blushing Bodyguard

Emilie looked really troubled when I saw her. I gave her my hug, while Amber start scooping me the ice cream. Wow... this is bad.

Amber gave me her look and I nodded and didn't ask her further questions. We just start watching some bad chick flick, Amber was grinning and said that the real entertainment was coming.

We were parading in her living room wearing our lingerie, Ivan was shocked when he looked at me in my very comfortable yet too sexy skin color lace baby doll and matching panties. I was making more popcorn for the girls when he came in for some coffee.

"I'm just going to...coffee, I'm making...cup, where's the cup?" he finally find his words, I was smiling seductively at him. He was definitely checking my ass. I came to his side and get his cup in the cupboard just above him.

I tipped my toes and lift up my arm unnecessarily higher so that my boobs would pop to his view. I got his cup, then slide between him and the kitchen counter, teasing him while my lingerie covered body brushed his chest wearing thin t shirt fabric. He was looking at my tits now, I could see that he was clenching his jaw, then blushing again.

Oh...my...All the things that I wanna do to this blushing bodyguard!

"Erm...right thank you. I'll be outside."

"Okay..." I whispered my words in his ear, brushing my already perky tits to his warm t shirt covered chest. His chest was raising, as if he was holding his breath.

Damn girl... you got this, he's crumbling under your touches.

He quickly refilled his coffee then went outside, while I strutted back to my girls with our popcorn. I smiled at them and sit back down. I didn't tell them anything about Darryl, about tonight's event, because tonight is all about Emilie.

Well maybe Ivan later on...

That night we were all ears for Emilie,we were all supporting her, never once we patronized her choices. We were back to watching the movie and eating popcorn when there was a commotion at the front door. Then Ivan came in, with a half naked guy holding our pizza.

"Oh Amber! you got us a stripper!" Amanda was giggling like a teenage girl, while Celia, Emilie's little sister was grinning from ear to ear. Ivan was looking frantic, obviously not equipped in handling the male stripper. So I decided to help him out, as he was about to pull out his gun.

"Ivan...why don't you let our entertainment inside the apartment yes? he's from our usual escort agency, It's Amber's doing. Everything is safe." I pulled the stripper inside the apartment and told him to go to the living room. He looked relieved to actually be sent to the girls. I was laughing on the inside.

Ivan was still not convinced. "Why don't you wait inside?" I pushed my body flat to his and locked the door behind him. I could hear his breath hitched, and he flush another shade of red raising from his neck to his cheeks. Then I was risking it as I slither my arms to his neck, then pulling his face down.

"Can I kiss you Ivan?" my voice was sexy, he was opening then closing his mouth again, looking a bit flustered.

"Erm..."

"I'll take that as a yes..." I tugged his head down and start kissing him. I could hear the girls wooing from behind me, but I kept on kissing him. Seconds later, he was groaning and kissing me back, his hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him making me feel his hardness.

Oh my...I think we have a winner here!

I was feeling giddy on the inside, as I took his hand and we walk to the spare room that I usually sleep in, whenever we have our sleepover at Emilie's.