Chapter 1

Hi , this is my first story here and I hope you guys will like it.
Thank you..

         GOLD :

.

     Almost every single African always have this crazy dream to leave their country and possibly travel abroad. And it's either New York or nowhere else. I'm different , I'm a typical African girl and I'm really crazy.

  I've always wanted to travel to Egypt that's my favorite country in the world and moreover I'm black , being black is our goal.

    My name's Gold Lange , I'm a high school leaver , just rounded up matric and I'm stuck at home with mom. My twinny is Emily Lange , we're ordinary twins and not identical.

  Emily is the wild type and boys freak , her best friend is almost like her , crazy and unserious about life. They just wanna party and party. Talk about boys all day and then sleep. I guess that's what highschool leavers do.

    Me , I don't have friends . I'm just stuck with my phone and social media. I gossip with myself and then bored my whole time taking pictures in Snapchat or writing non-stop in my blog.

" Gold..." Mom calls knocking on my door open as she smiled standing beside the door.

" Hey mom." I replied sitting up.

" Snap chatting again ?" Mom asks wiggling her brows.

  I chuckle and sit up. Mom smiled at me as she let herself through the door. She sits on my bed and caress my hair slowly.

" Hope everything is fine ?" I asked curious.

" Sure . Just wanna say you'll be going to Nigeria this weekend." Mom said as my eyes brighten.

" Why ?"

" Because aunt Elna is married to a Nigerian and she's based there with her husband and also you missed mimi , your cute cousin."

" Fuck.." I uttered.

" What's fuck ? We're blacks kid , you don't say that in this house." Mom said and I exhale deeply.

" But I didn't plan for any vacation at all , what about Emily ?"

" She's fine , I'm getting Emily a job here and you're going to Nigeria. Since you both left highschool, you guys have been nuisance , always doing jobless stuff."

" But why me ?" I asked.

" Because you're hardworking and Emily's lazy and also you're serious most times and Emily is really unserious. Chill kid , it's just for a week. Maybe before you return, NYU will be ready to cruise." Mom said Chuckling.

" New York ?"

" Yeah. I've always wanted you to school abroad and make good use of your time there. Not just you , including Emily. You both are leaving for New York."

" Mom , I wanna school in Johannesburg."

" You're not schooling here." Mom protested.

" Or maybe Egypt." I added.

" Kid you're going to New York , NYU is cool." Mom said as she stand up walking out of my room.

" Fuck.." I shouted.

   New York sucks.

              EMILY :

.

.

" I'm super excited." I said smiling going through my phone.

" And why ?" Ayanda asked , she's my best friend.