Chapter 41

~GOLD~

        We walk into a hall like a club , I just don't get it. Mitchel hold tight to my arm as we walked into the club maybe . It's occupied with so many people and a loud music is blaring out of the speakers.

" Are you nervous ?" He asks.

   I sigh and look at the strippers and smokers. Good Lord.

" Maybe." He Chuckles and smile a little.

" Don't be , no one's gonna harm you." I scoff at him and shake my head a little.

" Mitchel.." a girl with blonde hair smiled at him.

    She take a step closer and kissed him. I was hurt and I'm jealous. Mitchel's grip to my hand tightens as they stop kissing.

" You've not changed.." she smiles and turn to look at me.

   I just felt beating the hell outta her but it's fruitless. Why fight for a man ?

" She's beautiful.." she tease proceeding to touch me but Mitchel stopped her.

   Like it's useful.

" She's not a hoe. She's my girlfriend." Mitchel says.

" Mitch but brought a girlfriend. I feel like getting laid. It's been long I heard good news. You're lucky sweetheart.." she smiles and I huff.

" This way.." she says and leads the march.

" Did you have to kiss her ?" I mutter beside him.

" It's not what you think. I'm sorry. And she's gay and a friend." I roll my eyes and look around this terrible party.

" Mitchel.." a guy wave at him.

  He's smoking and he's dressed in Arabic wears. Two half naked girls lay by his side touching each other ll as they smoke a pipe. I feel like the different one here.

" Hey kid." The guy said to Mitchel as they exchange handshake.

  Mitchel draw out a seat for me and i sit including him. The girl who kissed Mitchel earlier sit opposite us and two other guys stand behind this weird guys with half naked girls.

" You brought a plus one.." he says and checked me out.

" Fuck.." i mutter looking at the strippers.

" You smoke ?" The girl who kissed Mitchel ask.

" She don't smoke.." Mitchel defends 

" I smoke , I'm not in the mood..." I utter as Mitchel avert his gaze at me.

" She's hot and beautiful.."

" Carlos , she's my girlfriend , not a regular girl." Mitchel said and he Chuckles.

" Same thing , she's beautiful." He smiles and I scoff.

" Drinks please. Keep my guests busy." He says to some girls around. They are dressed like sluts. 

" When did you arrive ?" He ask inhaling the cigarette.

" Yesterday."

" You care for a smoke ?" He ask stretching a cigarette to Mitchel as he decline.

" No , I'm not in the mood.. thanks." 

" Is she the reason ?" The girl ask.

" Dina chill , I'm cool." Mitchel replies and she Chuckle.