♥ Chapter 23 ♥

~GOLD~

I lay beside Jason as our naked skin brush against each other.

” What’s your favorite color?” He asks lifting his right hand up as i entwine mine with his.

” Just guess.” I say.

” Women loves Pink.” He smiles and looks at me.

” Black.” He finally says.

” What makes you think it’s black?”

” It’s perfect and I see you as the girl who wouldn't fangirl pink.”

” Wow. Correct. What’s yours?” I ask him.

” Your turn to guess.” I furrow my brows at him as he chuckles.

” Am I suppose to guess?” I ask.

” Yeah..”

” Black.”

” Failed.”

” No way, it’s black.”

” No , you’re wrong.” He smirks and I sigh.

” Jason, I think it’s black. You’re always wearing black .”

” Okay , yeah , you’re correct.” He smiles and turns to look at me.

” Why do you have tattoos?” I ask.

” You hate them?”

” No , just asking.”

” It’s a way of expressing myself. I had my first tattoo when I was 19. Mom hates it a lot. Says it makes me look irresponsible.” I chuckle and imagine 19 years old Jason being yelled at.

” What’s your mom like?” I ask.

He smiles and opens a drawer on the nightstand. He brings out a picture and give it to me.

” She’s my world.” He says as I glance at the picture.

” She looks like you.” He smiles and tilts his head to properly look at my face.

” I know.” He takes the picture from my hand and keeps it back.

We stare at each other in silence as his hand brush my hips.

” Do you regret this?” He suddenly asks out of the blue.

” No. Why?” He sighs and pulls me closer to himself intertwining our legs together.

” I truly meant what I said. I really love you and I don’t wanna hurt you .” He says stroking my back.

I don't say a word instead i hold him tighter. Why is he making me feel nervous. We stayed that way till evening and I spend the night because Jason asks me to.

I am alone in the room that night , I wear his t-shirt under my panties and stand at the balcony staring at the compound. I called Perkins to inform her I’m not coming till morning. I see Jason talking with Jake and they seem to be arguing. He looks up at me and turns to look at Jake.

I really don’t know what he said to Jake but he walks out on Jake. Jake’s expression is kinda weird , I can’t explain that. I sigh and the next thing I felt was a firm hand holding my waist. I look over my shoulders and see Jason smiling at me. He’s sad over some reason.