Chapter 39

~MITCHEL~

" Who must have shot father ?" Tobie asks while I reach for my bar to get a drink.

   Why do they care much about him ?

" Della called and says father is dead. How can they shot him ?" Allison cry.

" He got what he deserves." I scoff and gulp the wine.

" What are you saying ? Did you kill him ?" Allison ask and that almost got me angry.

" What do you all see me as ? Fine , I hate him , so what ? I killed him huh ?" I scoff and sit.

" He was our father Mitchel. Do you even have a heart ?" Allison yell with tears on her eyes.

" I'm not sure I have any." I roll my eyes and sit.

    Two cops walks in and they were accompanied by a detective. Now what ?

" Where are your knocking manners ?" I ask.

" I'm sorry Mitchel , just wanted to ask a few questions about your father's death." The detective states.

" It's our father and it shouldn't be your concern." I utter.

" He was murdered the day he shared his will. I believe you had a little misunderstanding with yoir father before he died and you despise him." 

   What is this detective talking about ?

" So you're saying , i killed my father ?"

" You just said that.." I chuckle and smile.

" So what makes you think I killed Andrew Cooper ? Is it because he's annoying and never liked me or because I wasn't mentioned in his will ?"

" You just stated the reasons." 

" Sorry , but you don't have any right to come here and call my brother a murderer. It's true they never liked each other but Mitch wouldn't kill his father." Allison protests.

" What makes you say that ?" Tobie asks the detective.

" Maybe because I wasn't mentioned in his will. The fuck , that old man had just 10 billion dollars , what on Earth should I kill him for 10 billion dollars. Nigga I have more than that. If you wanna ask questions ask , don't come into my house and call me a murderer , except you wanna get the fuck out." I said.

" I'm sorry master Cooper. Do you think your father must have had an enemy ?" The detective asks.

" Everyone hates him. He's been the worse human on earth. Maybe he did someone bad and they attacked him the day he shared his will. A sniper shot him . Now the question is , who sent the sniper ? I shouldn't be helping you with your job." I states.

" What if Tionna paid someone to shoot him ?" Allison asks.

" Why would Tionna kill him even after willing his whole properties to her ?" Tobias asks.

" I believe Tionna is his fianceè ? And your alleged ex girlfriend Mitchel ?"

" She wasn't my girlfriend , just a sex mate." I snap at him.

" Okay. Maybe we should take our leave. I'll call if I need questions.." The detective says and stands up.

   He prostrates a little before walking out.

" What if Ben shot him ?" Tobie asks.

" Why would Ben ? Andrew never sold drugs and secondly he barely cares about father." They sigh and sat down.