Chapter two

"Are you nervous, Asuna?"

"Huh? Oh, a little." Asta stood in the middle of Yuno and Asta. It was March now and the three of them were at the awarding ceremony to get their grimoires. Asuna was a little nervous especially since so many of the other kids were talking about them. But as always, Yuno seemed to be completely acalm. Asuna appreciated that he was worried about her though. "You have no reason to be. You have amazing magic, you'll get a great grimoire." She glanced over to Asta. 'I'm not worried about my self." Asuna thought. "Thanks, Yuno but I'm sure yours will be even better."

The ceremony started and grimoire's started to be given out. A golden grimoire floated in front of Asuna. It had the symbol of a cloud on the cover. Once Asuna opened it a bright light flashed before a small fairy-like creature flew out. The fairy yawned before rubbing its eyes and stretching. He had short black hair and was wearing a vest with a cloud on the back. "Who are you?"

"I'm Asuna. Who are you? And what are you? A fairy"

"I'm a sylph, not a fairy!" He yelled as he started to pull on her cheek. Asuna lightly swatted him away until he was flying in front of her again. "I'm Happy" Asuna held out a finger and Happy wrapped his hands around it, shaking it up and down. Once he pulled away he looked Asuna up and down. "You look familiar but you don't look like a sky magic-user."

"What's a sky magic-user supposed to look like?" Happy shrugged. "I knew one with pink hair and another with blue. You're kinda boring compared to them" Asuna was about to respond but then she heard Asta. "My grimoire's not coming."

"Try again next year?"

Then a bright golden light appeared beside me. "I'm going to become the wizard king"

"Yuno, just you wait I'll catch up to you in no time. Because I'm your rival!" Yuno simply walked past Asta ignoring all the people talking about them.

━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━

"Like hell, I'm going to give up!" Asuna and Asta sat in the demon bones. Asuna hadn't even shown Asta her grimoire yet. Since they got there the two had just been sitting in silence until Asta's little outburst. "You shouldn't give up! You'll become the first wizard king that doesn't use a grimoire. You'll become even cooler than the first wizard king!"

"Yeah! I'll show Yuno even if it takes one, two, ten, or a hundred years."

"You won't be alive in a hundred years, dummy" Happy spoke from Asuna's shoulder. Asuna responded by pushing him off. But he could fly so he simply flew back onto his spot.

Asuna just listened as Asta went on his rant, a smile on her face the whole time. She stood up and ruffled his hair slightly. Asuna always has been shorter than Yuno but taller than Asta. Though Father always said she was the oldest, even though they had no proof of that. "I can't wait to see what you do as wizard king. Now let's get back. Happy hasn't had a pop-potato yet."

"You go on without me," Noticing her hesitation, Asta smiled, "Go, Asuna. I'm fine!" She nodded before hopping off the tree and walking back to the church.

Once Asuna was halfway back to the church she pulled out her grimoire. "Sky Magic: Sky Chariot"