"you know me too well." yoongi smirked.

"youll have about 25 minutes to place the bombs. there will be guards around the building, so be stealthy. watch your step, and incase youre caught..."

"shoot them."

"you shot me hyung!" jungkook grumbled, playing a game of call of duty with jin who laughed loudly.

"my bad, its free for all, so i could shoot whoever i come across."

taehyung and jimin were in the back eating a small snack that jin had told them not to eat because theyll be full before dinner is ready."

"where are the rest of them at?" jin looked at the set of stairs.

as if on cue, the three came out and jin stood up brightly.

"dinner is ready now losers."

jimin and taehyung were pushing eachother as they got up and raced for a seat at the table.

jungkook was putting his controller away, not aware that a figure stood tall next to him.

"come on baby, you dont need to worry about cleaning that up." hoseok cooed, taking jungkook's hand and bringing him towards the table.

jungkook looked so cute in jins sweater, it had bunny ears at the top which jin had picked out secretly for jungkook just to see how cute he would be in it

he was correct, jungkook looked ethereally adorable.

the way his doe eyes glowed under dinner room lights. his sleeves covering his hands making fluffy sweater paws, his socks were given to him by jimin who had an extra pair of baby blue fluffy socks

the sweater covered up to his mid thigh and the baby blue shorts under covered just above the knees

the boys face was puffy from the fresh shower. his hair though was fully dry.

"it smells good h-hyungie." jungkook smiled with full bunny teeth, wanting to get a taste of the dinner asap

he was sat in between hoseok and jin. jin had picked kookies plate up to get him food, while hoseok scurried to get jungkook a drink.

"mmm- i just bought a whole load of banana milk because they were on sale- i dont know if you like banana mi-..."

"b-banana milk!" kookies head shifted to the back where hoseok was, standing in front of the fridge.

the boys internally cooed at the cute jungkook who was excitedly bouncing as he waited for his banana milk arrival.

"well okay then." hoseok chuckled wholeheartedly, kicking the fridge shut as he made his way back to the table

the banana milk was on sale yes, but the boys were never one to miss the opportunity of paying less even though they were very rich.

"you look very cute today kook." namjoon uwued, picking up his glass of water for a drink.

the little boy flushed red, jin on the side trying to feed him

"that reminds me, you need clothes. clothes for yourself." namjoon added

"i think its best to buy more oversized clothing only because we want to keep you hidden for the time being."

yeah, only because of that. not because jungkook was making the boys heart pound by looking like a little baby

"the three of us will be gone, but jin hyung, jimin, and tae will be there to occupy you and decide which outfits to get." namjoon concluded.

"jin hyung, they have a sale at the plushie store so i need another ryan plush."

jungkooks brows furrowed. "i never seen your plushies before."

"he has another room extension in his room, its not a closet, but a literal room. all of us do." jimin explained.

the boys stared at jimin who realized right now that he wasnt supposed to tell jungkook.

"you guys have a secret room in your room?" jungkook munched.

"well, its more for our personal business. items we store, and gadgets we own. its stuff that deal with..."

"tha gang thingy?" jungkook finished jins statement. the older nodded.

jungkook nodded in understanding, "can i see your guys extra rooms?" jungkook wondered hopefully

"im sorry bunbun but you cant. i hope you understand." yoongi spoke up.

jungkook sulked, "hey don't be mopey, you can buy whatever you want tomorrow okay?" taehyung cheered.

"whatever?" jungkooks eyes widened.

"yeah, you can, maybe a new pair of timbs." namjoon added on. it made jungkook laugh remembering his first encounter with namjoon

after dinner, jungkook went up to hoseoks room, loving the colorful atmosphere.

"if i went into your room, i wouldnt suspect youd be part of a gang hobi hyung." jungkook looked around, his legs crossed on top of hoseoks bed.

"thanks?" hoseok tilted his head but shrugged anyway, tackling jungkook down and peppering a kiss on his forehead.

"i know its late but im kind of energetic." hoseok sat up, his eyes staring into jungkooks.

jungkook looked back, and the both of them looked behind hoseok at the television screen.

that night, they cuddled together watching a series of disney movies.