PART ONE/ WiIlliam x Reader x Yuno- Rather Be

Start from the beginning

With that thought, I sigh, wishing that this day would be over and I could just sleep for eternity.

-mini timeskip

I am about to finish dressing up. So far, I have my normal Golden Dawn shirt on, my red skirt with golden lining, the new cape and rope.

Honestly, the new design for the rope and cape is fucking confusing, I once almost chocked myself because of how to was set up.

Anyways, the design is confusing as shit but at least it looks better than the old.

After dressing up, I grab my katana and my four leaf grimoire and head to the training ground field.

Since it's early in the morning, I walk carefully down the hallways, trying to not make too many sounds. I reach the big, grand staircase that our squad has. Since the stairs make a bigass sqeaking, and cracking sound everytime you walk on them, I have to use my wind magic to float down. I honestly don't want to wake anyone up because I don't want to bother anyone while they are dreaming in wonderland.

I finally made it to the ground level, I turned around and nobody was there. Usually on my day off, I would see a few knights down here, either getting something to drink or socializing when they came back from their quest but today might be different because how we've updated a lot of things from the last meeting. So now, everyone has to come back immediately because of the new schedule.

Well, I guess I should get a little smoothie and granola bar before going to train for a bit. I shrug to myself.

"Good Morning, Y/N-sama" I turned around to hear the cool and calm voice that came from behind me. I turn around to see one of my fellow teammates, Yuno. Giving me a light smile.

"Good morning, Yuno. How are you today?" I smile back at him, opening the door into the kitchen for the both of us.

"I'm fine. Literally just woke up and surprisingly Bell didn't piss me off." Yuno yawns as we continue walking into the kitchen.

"That's surprising." I chuckle, opening the fridge. "Speaking of Bell, where is she?" I ask, reaching for 2 chocolate granola bars with also a strawberry banana and pomegranate berry smoothie.

"She's still sleeping in my pocket." Yuno says as he points to his breast pocket of his robe.

"That's surprising," I start. "Isn't she always awake with you at this time?" I ask, closing the fridge, giving Yuno his granola bar and pomegranate smoothie.

"I don't know. I really don't pay attention to her that much." Yuno deadpans and starts munching on his bar.

Damn. At least he's being honest. Nobody really pays attention to her that much since she's a literal pain in the ass.

"Damn, I can't really blame you for saying that. Even though she is probably having wet dreams about you right now." I chuckle. Yuno does nothing but gives me a dead but angered look. Not going to lie, it kind of looked hot.

"..."

"I don't blame her though..."

"..."

"I-I'll just leave..." I say before running away while eating my snacks.

-mini timeskip

I finally ran into the field, panting, hoping for huge amounts of oxygen to enter my lungs. I enter to see if anyone (especially Yuno) is around since it's still early. It looks like I'm safe for now. That probably won't last though since Yuno sometimes trains here too and I kind of pissed him off today