Epilogue

10 months later....

Alex woke up to the sound of crying. Hysterical crying. He looked on his phone to check the time on it and saw that it was 06:00 in the morning. The sky was still fairly dark as it was a cold month in November. (Yes, the seasons worked the same on Corneria as it did on Earth) He sighed and got out of bed and made his way down to his baby son's room to quiet him down. The baby was mostly human, but he had markings on his arm, and both his thighs. They were the same markings as Krystal's, which means he's part Cerinian. He put his pacifier back in his mouth and put his blanket over him, and watched him drift off to sleep. When he did fall asleep, Alex creeped out of the room and closed the door behind him. He made his way back to his room and joined Krystal in bed. "Is Matthew asleep now?" She asked him.
"Yeah." Alex replied, kissing her on the cheek before going back to sleep.

4 hours later...

Alex finally woke up at 10:00 am to see that the sky was bright. He made his way to the balcony and opened the sliding doors so he could take a breather. His home was a rather upper class apartment in the rich people's district. The president had granted him and Krystal citizenship, despite them both being considered aliens. However, they were respected by the Cornerian people, because they were once Star Fox members and they saved them from total annihilation. (At least they were Star Fox 5 months ago) Alex and Krystal resigned from Star Fox because Krystal was pregnant and Alex had to help take care of her while she had their child. However just because they're no longer Star Fox, doesn't mean they can't see the team ever again. Fox has met Matthew before, and so has the rest of the team. They haven't washed their hands off of them, so they'll remain pals.

Alex turned around and saw Krystal enter the bedroom, breastfeeding Matthew. She also carried a tray with a plate on it. "Here's your breakfast, honey." She said to him, placing it on the bed. "You didn't have to go through all that, blue." Alex told her, placing his right hand on her left hip. "I insisted, I have plenty of time to make you happy." The vixen attempted to reassure him. "You don't have to do anything to make me happy. You being in my life makes me the happiest person in the world." The human said, kissing her on the lips.

"There's nothing else I want, more than you."

                    --END OF STORY--