thank you.

hi,

it's me your least favorite author! i decided it was time to finally pay you visit and end this story! thank you all for supporting it and me and my shitty writing! this is and end of story and i am sorry i changed ending waaay to many times and this was the one it won. i am sorry i personally dont like sad endings (yea and then i decide to write one) but i had to write it like this, but hey they will meet in another life- as katy perry would say. the story was at first just me joking around with my friends writing smut but at the end it became... this. yea even i dont know what it is. at first i wanted to write few smutty parts and end it but suddenly people started to enjoy it so i wanted to make it whole ass crime novel but i also gave up and NOW here we are. i just hope this wasnt that big of failure.

now, this was probably my first and last story here, i am sorry but i moved to ao3, there is much bigger platform for me to write and grow as writer. if you have ao3 this is my username 'fluffyballme' for now i only have 2 drarry stories published buuut i am working on more.
while i was gone my style changed COMPLETELY, i joined many fandoms and i explored many different things. so thank you wattpad for being 'push off' that made me explore things but now end is here.

thank you again for supporting story (btw i am not mmer since last year oops) i tried my best!

anyways,

goodbye my dearest friends

    love nora.