Chapter 16.

Marcus pov.

WARNING: SMUT

I lead him to room and throw on bed closing doors behinde me coming closer to him.

,,Is my little baby boy ready for best nigh of his life?" I asked teasingly him as I lied over him giving all my power in my arms to support my body from falling on little baby boy under me.

,,I am ready. Make me feel loved." He said so with such inocent look in his eyes making me to kiss him all over his face.

,,Oh dont worry I will make u feel loved and something more.." I smirked and kissed his plump soft lips. I put my hands on his hips massaging his hips lightly as Martinus put his hand around my neck pulling me by hair slowly. Kiss got more intense and more deep. I liked every part of this kiss. We pull away when I thought I'am going to pass out without air in my lungs.

,,Oh damn it.." I groaned as he put his both hands on his stomach looking me so inocently.

,,Something wrong?" He asked making that 'confused face expresion'. I put one of my hands on his cheek and start slowly to rub my tumb over his small fluffy cheek while my other hand upper my whole body from not falling on Martinus.

,,Yes something is wrong, Martinus." I said he got worried. He wanted to say something but I cut him off. ,,Something is wrong.. that you are so cute and inocent that I can't hold and resist myself from touching or looking at you.." I came closer to his ear and whisper, ,,I want to make you feel loved, that you can't move next few days, that you scream so loud that people in Oslo hear you and that you cum so hard that your balls are filled out.." I only could feel his shaking, his breath how he breath harder now but my favourite thing about everything is that he couldn't resist but moan after what I told him.

I slip his shirt off making him half naked only in trousers. His perfectly toned biceps were showing off just for me to see them and I need to say that they look fucking amazing, I just want to lick them all and bite his soft skin.

As I pulled his one off I pulled mine right after not caring where my shirt ended when I trew her away.

I didn't pay much atention to myself or anything else, I knew i was rock hard and I wanted to feel myself burried deep inside him. As I said, I didn't pay much atention I just hurried with taking off his trousers leaving him just in his boxers.

I looked at beautiful figure lying under me. His skin looked so soft and I am sure it needed some purple hickies all over his collarbone and stomach. I leaned over and started to bite slowly his neck and kissed it all over. From neck to collarbone from collarbone to stomach and from stomach to lower eria of his body.

,,Mhmm.." Is all I heard from small boy on bed. I am sure I teased him enough and that he needed pleasure now but also I was sure I needed him to make more of those sounds as soon as possible.

,,Enjoying, prince?" I asked suddenly as I teasendly played with end of his boxers slowly pulling it then stopping making him go mad and beg me to fuck him merecesaly.

,,Marcus.." He moaned my name. It sounded so good when he did that. So beautiful so good. I needed more.

I pulled off his boxers and his rock hard dick sprung in front of me.

,,Ah.." This time it wasn't him who moaned, it was me. I just couldn'r ressit not touching him or making love to him. I needed him so bad, it hurted slowly.

I leaned over and kitten licked his dick from bottom to top along his veine. I poped my head up and saw him freaking out, he needed more, he needed to blow him out and he needed to be fucked, hard.