Chapter 4.

Martinus pov.

After that 'what now' he just kissed me and say.

,,Every thing is going to be fine,u are with me.. If u are scared that someone found out. Nobady will seperate us.. Beside we are twins! How it's going to look pop duo Marcus and Martinus are seperated bc they family found out that they are gays! Don't worry!" he said but in my head was his words.. Omg noo!! What if that really happend!? I will blame myself😢.. I didn't reslise my cheeks started to be wet.. I am crying..

,,Nooo don't worry!! Okay? Shhh we can hide secret,we are twins,its normal to have secrets who only we understand!" as he said that I smiled! He wiped my tears and kissed me in cheek.

We slowly go down to kitchen bc mom called us. We had tacos for dinner. Yummyy!! We eat it and mom said.

,,So boys, I need to go to Oslo to do some papers,and I will take Emma,do u wanna go? We are gonna be there for some time because we gonna go to Silije a little bit,wanna go with us?" Silije?! i really wanna go! I wanna say that I wanna go but I feel something on my cock. It was Marcus hand!!? Omg! What is he doingg?! My cock instantly get hard as rock and he smirked.

,,Well we wanna go but we can't.. Sorry! Right Marcus?" I said and take his rock hard cock. He just get serious face and then smirked again and said..

,,Yeahh we going to relax a little bit at home!"

,,Say Silije that we love her soo much and that we miss her." I said and she smiled. We faster eat.

We run up and go to our room. I locked doors and looked at Marcus.

,,Your Luck that i am horny as fuck.." he just smirked and say.

,,Belive me.. I am more,u will enjoy! So relax now Daddy.." after he said 'daddy' I became weak. He smashed me at wall and start kissig.. Finally... I will have him...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy guysss its meee,if u wanna dirty part u need to voteee!! Lyy!! Xx