Chapter 9.

Authors pov.

They walked down stairs and make something for eat. Today only cornflakes because they are lazy to make anything else.

Marcus pov.

We sit on table and eat. I start tinking. Really deep thinking.

What if mom found out,will she left us? I am scared,what if fans found out too and we just like that loose them? Wow I never think about it so far.. I am scared what if our company left us too? My god,we can say Goodbye to this amazing life. Uf and what if Martinus because I did this to M&M leave me? Like lover and brother?.. I can't then forgive myself then. I am really scared now. What to do? So many questions and no answers.

,,Marcus!" Martinus broke everything I was thinking about.

,,Hmm?" I asked on top of my lungs.

,,Bro what happened?" he asked scared

Ouh what to say now? To say all of it and maybe he will be scares that that is going really to happened. But maybe if I tell him maybe he can help me? Uh all of this is so complicate! But I love him so much I don't wanna leave him I love him to much to leave him. He needs me.. I need him.

,,Marcus!!" he screamed

,,Y-ea?" fuck. I again lost.

,,What's wrong with u? U okay?" he asked much worried. ,,U know u can tell me everything what is on your mind."

,,Yea I know." I said that so low that maybe he didn't hear.

,,But u will say what it is,right?"

,,Yea I will,don't worry." I smiled slowly to him and he came to my chair and go back at me and give Peck on my lips.

,,Love u.. Remember that." he said as walked to wash dishes.

,,I will." I said that low too,he didn't hear it this time.

,,All this is complicate." I talked from nowhere.

,,What hon?" He asked as wash dishes.

,,All this. As gays,dad death,school who is not going to so well,u and me.." I said 'u and me' much sadder.

He stopped washing dishes slowly. I can say he was confused and scared what is going to happened. He was still looking out of Window and hands on Sink.

,,W-what do u-u mean by t-that?" he asked so scared.

,,Well first we are gays,imagine reaction of our mom and company when we come out, maybe they leave us,and last but not last important our fans. How will they react? What if we loose them? And when u if we come and say that we are dating that is going to... I don't know how. I don't even wanna think about it!" I said.

He turn his head slowly,and then his body to me. He sit on chair next to me.

,,Well... I..I.. I don't know ethier." he laugh little.. He tried to make this funny and try to cover his tears.

,,I-" I cut him off.

,,Please don't try.." he was so confused and scared what will happen next.

,,Wh-at u m-mean b-by tha-at?.." he asked as more tears come.

,,I-" he cut me off.

,,Wait.. I don't wanna hear this." he said as he put his shoes on and take jacket on.

,,I loved u with all my heart and I was never ever going to break it.. Corection I still love u." he say that as holding doors open.

He left slaming doors.

I stayed like that for some time. Tears pouring of my eyes down to my Lips. I feel salted tears on my cheeks,lips and arms.. They were coming like they didn't come out for years.

,,I still love u too..."

My voice chracked on end.. I just lost him.. Marcus Gunnarsen u just lost your brother,your other half,your boyfriend,your soulmate.. Your everything..

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is probably one of saddest chapters I will write here. *sad face* but yea 'vote'

-ly N