Chapter Eight- Lost and Found, Strangeness all around

Start from the beginning

        "Tres cobres (Three coppers)," The spaniard replied with another smile, obviously happy at the prospect of a customer. Fishing the respected coins out of her pocket, Archer responded with another smile of her own and exchanged them for the fruit, giving him a few coppers extra as well. "Gracias, Ninya."

        "Denada, y gracias a tu tambien," (Your welcome, and thank you also.) Archer nodded at the man and turned to Sebastian, who had an amused expression on his face. "What?" Archer looked at him coldly, peeling the orange and eating a slice off of it. 

        "Nothing, Miss. Archer, just that I find you are a horrible actor when it comes to smiling," Sebastian chuckled, "Come along, the Young Master has some questions for you." He began to walk off, Archer following after a word with the man.

        "Es muy bien, gracias senor, y adios." Archer ran a hand through her long hair, studying the ground in front of her intently, looking at it and yet not, as she thought critically about something. Sebastian stopped, testing to see if Archer was really paying attention or if she totally zoned out when she thought like this. Apparently, it was not the latter.  Completely aware, Archer stopped and looked expressionlessly up at the butler.

        "Nice try, Monseiur, but zhat will not vork," Archer's accent trailed from American to French, back again and then once more, a whole cycle in one single sentence. Cursing quietly, she corrected her accent until the French part didn't intervene in her speech.

        "Are you perhaps French, Miss. Archer?" Sebastian half purred, half chuckled, obviously amused at the little human.

        "Nein, my accent just, vell, it goez to ohzer aczents at timez," Archer replied in a thick German accent, irritatedly biting her lip. "I guess is just problem with learning many languages and using too often," Russian. Even Yuki was laughing at this point. It took her a whole minute, but Archer finally stopped talking in other accents and just took to her standard American. 

        "That appears to be one of the only things that pierces through your exterior of nothingness, Miss. Archer," Though, Sebastian neednt have said it aloud, Archer knew this very well.

        "And it's not happening again," The girl replied smoothly, stroking the sleeping Yuki's tails to calm herself. Sebastian merely smiled his trademark smile and continued to lead her down the street, as the night began to rapidly approach London. Night swept across London suddenly, without warning, darkness abruptly knifing through the blue sky and the sunrise bleeding across it, rather like a murder scene among the heavens. Stars began to pierce through the night sky like arrows through a knight's armor, and the full, pompous moon rose like the high and mighty lord scanning his winnings on the battle field. Eventually, they reached the same carriage that'd taken them to the city, with, to Archer's surprise, a sleeping Earl Phantomhive.

        "Why is he here?" Archer asked without emotion, staring at the boy as though she could care less.

        "The young master does not want to feel useless, so more often than not he insists I take him on these little escapades," Sebastian replied, smirking lightly.

        "And, in the end, he is just that: Useless," Archer surmised blatantly, earning a quiet chuckle from Sebastian.        

        "Indeed, Miss. Archer, now shall we return to the manor?" Sebastian gracefully vaulted into the driver's seat, and Archer was about to hop into the carriage when something caught her eye.

        Now, before we  continue, it must be understood that Archer was a magpie of a girl; despite her fervent denials of it, shiny and sparkly things caught her attention, often helping her spot the gleaming barrels of sniper rifles, but at other times providing a distraction, like right now.