The ride took a while till we came across nothing but nature's beauty. The pond, grass, flowers and swimming fishes. We got out the Uber and walked through the glade. I smiled in fascination.

"River, it's so beautiful

"River, it's so beautiful." I breathed. She smiled and grabbed my hand. We led me to the pond and we sat on the greenest grass. "I always come here to think and relax. Right now I saved this for something better." She told me. What do she mean? She pulled out a ukulele from a nearby bush. She then grabbed a sunflower and gave it to me. I smiled, almost on the verge of tears. Was she about to sing? I took a deep breath as she began to sing.

River: there's no way to say this song's about someone else

Every time you're not in my arms I start to lose myself

Someone please pass me my shades, don't let em see me down

You have taken over my days so tonight I'm going out

Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right

By your side

I had a little taste

And I'll spoil

The party anyway

Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La la dee, la do dee doo

La da da me, la da da you

La de dee, la do dee doo

There's only me, there's only you

La la dee, la do dee doo

La da da me, la da da you

La de dee, la do dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

All these places packed with people

But your face is all I see

And the music's way too loud, but your voice won't let me be

So many pretty girls around, they're just dressing to impress

But the thought of you alone has got me spun

And I don't know what to say next

Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right

By your side

I had a little taste

And I'll spoil

The party anyway

Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La la dee, la do dee doo

La da da me, la da da you

La de dee, la do dee doo

There's only me, there's only you

La la dee, la do dee doo

La da da me, la da da you

La de dee, la do dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

She stopped and smiled. My cheeks burned completely red. I giggled. "You're crazy." I said. She chuckled. "Just about you." She said. I smiled. She sat beside me. "This has been my hideout whenever to breathe and relax." She told me. I raised an eyebrow. "I thought it's the beach?" I guessed. She laughed. "Nope sometimes." She said. Our hands intertwined as I laid my head on her shoulder. We watched the water flutter and fishes swim around. "So pretty." I whispered. "I also came for this." She said. She got up and began undressing herself. My jaw dropped. She took a leap and jumped into the water. I laughed. "River!" I said. She came and whipped her wet hair. I stepped back shyly. "Cmon, the water's fine!" She joked. I sighed. "What if my clothes get wet? Or I can't fix my wet hair- she cut me off and pulled me into the water. I fell in with a splash and yup, my clothes were soaking wet. I spit out some water. River laughed. I laughed. "I freaking hate you!" I joked. She playfully spun me around the water and I chuckled. I wrapped my arms around her neck. We kissed passionately. We parted. "Isn't this insane considering we're 14?" I asked. She shrugged. "I'll be 15 pretty soon." She said. I smiled. "Happy birthday." I said. River caressed my cheek. "Thanks." She whispered. She kissed me. I melted in the kiss. We continued making out till I playfully splashed water on her face. Her jaw dropped. I laughed and she threw splashes back. I've never done this before. I'm really loving it.

*****

River POV

Always such a cute bean! I threw splashes back and she covered her face. I swam around and she hopped on my back. I held her legs as she rewrapped her arms around me. I smiled. Kelly kissed my cheek and cuddled on my shoulder. "Comfortable?" I teased. She chuckled. "Is that even a question?" She asked. I shrugged as she got off my back. "I've been thinking and I wanna tell...my parents about us." She said. My eyes widened. "Really? You're sure?" I asked. Kelly quickly nodded. "I don't care if they disapprove anyway. I love you and I want us to be together. I'm not picture-perfect but I feel like myself whenever I'm around you—I cut her off. "Whoa whoa, calm down Kells. What are you saying?" I said. She sighed happily. "I'm gonna tell them! Because I love you, River." She said. I smiled widely. We hugged. We kissed passionately. "By the way, when you'll be 15?" I asked. She smiled nervously. "In two weeks." She told me. I laughed. "Would've been nice to know last time." I said. "I'm sorry. I was planning to surprise you and CJ." She said. I smirked. "I thought I'm full of surprises." I teased. She scoffed. "Oh, being a celebrity's kid you sure are." She joked. I rolled my eyes and she laughed. We got out of the water. I sighed. "I'm sorry your clothes are wet." I said. She shrugged. "It's fine after I take a shower and change." She said. I nodded and wrapped my jacket around her. She smiled softly. "I don't want you to be cold." I said. Our hands intertwined as we stepped onto the sidewalk. I whistled. "HEY YO UBER!" I yelled. An Uber screeched to a stop. I sighed. "Can't wait to drive." I mumbled. "Me too." She said. We both came home and I changed and took a shower. Nighttime struck and I chilled in the living room with Raelynn. We ate popcorn and watched our favorite shows. She smiled. "Can I just say you two are the cutest couple?" She said, referring to me and Kelly. I chuckled. "Aww thanks." I said. "When are we gonna meet our dad?" She asked. I sighed. "Not sure. Maybe we can schedule a time to meet him and the rest of our family." I said. She nodded in agreement. The door bell ringed. I got up from the couch and answered the door. A police officer was standing there. Me and Raelynn shared confusion. "Are you River and Bredia Walker?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm awfully sorry to say your mom was in a deadly car accident. She died on impact." He told me.

To be continued.