twenty-one

Me and Jughead were now at the apartment, I was in the lounge packing up photos and the pillows I had bought for the apartment. Jughead was currently in the kitchen collecting all of the dishes and pans we need.

I taped up my boxes and we left them in a pile by the door. It was reaching 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I went through all of the rooms and checked if I had everything I needed. Just as I was about to leave my bedroom, Jughead walks behind me and hugs me from behind. I smiled while I eased into his touch. 'You okay? Got everything?' He said while kissing my head, I nodded and said 'yep, all ready to go' he smiled and then I turned to face him. 'Are you ready to live with us 24/7, there's no backing out now?' He smirked and said 'I wouldn't have it any other way' I smiled and lent forward to kiss his lips. He happily engulfed me in a heated kiss, my body became warm and I was suddenly very eager. I pressed harder into his mouth and he pulled me closer to his body, his hands slipped to my ass and I groaned against his lips. I wanted more, I needed more. My hands found the bottom of his top and I slowly let my hands roam the bare skin that was now showing. His muscle contracted as I touched it and he tensed, taking a deep breath in as he pulled away from my lips to show the heated look in his eyes. I bit my lip and he said huskily 'I'll be quick' I nodded and said 'you better, our daughters at home waiting' he smiled while picking me up, his hands firmly on my ass as my legs lift to wrap around torso. 'I like the sound of that, our daughter' he said while his lips found my neck and he bit lightly causing me moan. I giggled as he walked us back to the bed, he laid me down and moved so he was on top of me. 'I like it too' I whispered when he pulled away to find my lips again.

Even though we were in a rush we still took our time, the teasing lasted a while, my release rushing towards me for the second time before he finally buried himself in me. Thrust after thrust had my already tired body begging for more. My hand in his hair as his tongue teased my nipple, as he pulled away to once again find my lips I groaned at the friction rising my hips to every thrust. 'Please juggie' I strained as I wanted him to pick up the pace so we could finally both come to a release. He smirked and his pace quickened, my eyes rolled back and I gripped his hair tighter bring his lips into mine. His quiet groans meant he was rushing to the edge, it sent a spiral down my body I felt myself rushing towards a mind numbing release.

'Yes, right there. I'm so close juggie' I strangled out in between kisses, 'I know baby, I feel you' he said back while kissing me hard. His constant pace eventually leading my body to release, i clenched on him and kept his movements as he was working me through my orgasm just as his hit him. His thrusts slowed and I felt him fill me, his small thrusts still working me through the aftermath of my orgasm.

When we were both aware of what had happened he finally eased out of me and laid down next to me. I moved and settled into his arms.

We didn't lie there for long and we quickly got dressed while making sure everything was out of the apartment. When we were done we carried the last couple of boxes downstairs, we got into his truck and drove home.

When we unlocked the door we were greeted by Cheryl who had ally cuddled into her side, watching the telly. I smiled and said 'was she good?' Cheryl nodded and said 'when isn't she?' I laughed and went and sat next to them. The movement from the sofa caused ally to look at me, she smiled and crawled over to me and embraced me in a hug. She pulled away and said hi mumma I smiled and kissed her head hi princess I said back. Just then Jughead walked through the door carrying my boxes, when he put them down ally saw him and jumped off the sofa and into his arms. He laughed as he picked her up, she smiled before settling into his chest were you good? Jug asked her, she nodded her head and then said I missed you dada he kissed the side of her head and then said go sit with mummy for a minute she nodded her head and when he put her back on the floor she ran to me.