fourteen

I woke up the next morning with Ally lying next to me, I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled. Her eyes slowly opened and when she saw me she smiled. She moved closer so she was cuddling into my chest, Jughead's beanie still securely in her hands. I then heard a clattering from the kitchen followed by laughter. I kissed Ally's head and signed hearing aids in and then breakfast she nodded her head and I carefully placed her hearing aids in. She got off the bed and ran from the room into the kitchen, before I left my room I heard ally shout 'auntie Cheryl, auntie Toni' I smiled to myself knowing they had sorted things out.

I went out into the kitchen to see Jughead sitting on the counter and Cheryl waltzing around cooking breakfast for everyone. I smiled at Jug and went over to where he was sitting, he wrapped his legs around me and pulled me closer to him. I giggled and he kissed the top of my head, 'Cheryls breaking everything and she also keeps hitting me' he said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and Cheryl said 'I wouldn't have to hit you if you stopped eating all the food, we're eating breakfast as a family not on your agenda' he tutted and then I said 'both of you, play nice. Your worse than ally' jug laughed and if on cue Ally escaped from Tonis arms and ran over to me and jughead. 'Mummy, up' she said, I smiled and picked her up. She kissed my cheek before reaching for jughead, he smiled and happily took her, she sat on his lap and was distracted with the bracelets on jugs wrist.

After a few more minutes, Cheryl told us to sit down as breakfast was ready. Jughead put ally in her chair and then sat down, we were all seated and I said 'so, what's the special occasion?' Cheryl and Toni both smiled and Cheryl said 'after a well needed wake up call, I want to thank you B. Me and Toni have decided to move in together, but I'm going to live here until you guys find a new place and until the lease is up' I smiled and said 'I'm happy for you both, I really am. It's long overdue and you both know it' they laughed and then we enjoyed breakfast as a family.

Jughead left the table to go and get ready and the rest of us cleared up, ally was still in her seat and when she climbed down she came into the kitchen 'mummy, where daddy hat?' She said sadly, I knelt to her level feeling Cheryl and Tonis eyes on us. I smiled and said 'have you asked him, he might be wearing it baby' she nodded her head and said 'ally have it?' I laughed and said 'you'll have to ask him ally, nicely' she smiled and ran off towards the bedroom. I stood up and continued to tidy when Cheryl cleared her throat, I looked at them both, eyebrows raised and hands on his hips, Cheryl said 'daddy?' I shrugged my shoulders and said 'it was the other day, when Robbie turned up, he was saying to her how he was her dad and that I had kept him away from her. She was terrified of him, so she told Robbie that he wasn't her dad and that Jughead was... now she calls Jughead dad. She knows he's not but she's happy and wants him to be' Cheryl and Toni both smiled and Toni said 'you really love him, don't you?' I couldn't hide the smile that was breaking through but before I could say anything else Ally came running back wearing Jughead beanie on her head.

Me and ally left to get ready for the day and when we came back Jughead was talking to Cheryl about something. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his cheek, he smiled and kissed the back of my hand. Cheryl smiled and said 'me and Toni are going to watch Ally tonight' and before I could even question she winked and walked away. Jughead turned on his seat and pulled me down into his lap. 'I want to take you out' he said quietly, I looked at him and said 'what? Like a date?' He chuckled and nodded his head, 'yes Betts, like a date. We have been together for 3 months and we haven't been on one yet. We've said I love you but I haven't been given the chance to show you, so I want to take you out... tonight' I smiled widely and kissed his lips. He happily returned the kiss and mumbled against my lips 'guessing that's a yes?' I laughed and broke away from him. 'Of course it's a yes' I kissed him again and I felt his tongue brush along my lip, I smiled into the kiss and happily opened for him. His tongue colliding with mine, he smiled and I felt him take dominance over the kiss. Just as it got more heated, we heard from the kitchen 'mummy, daddy. We making cake' I broke away from Jughead and smiled. I stood up and bought him with me as we headed into a very messy kitchen with a very messy Ally.