Chapter 5

*licks lips*
Mmmm zayn
FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT TYPOS
-
I sat in a uncomfortable white chair watching random people put the new stage together. I adjusted my posture; my butt was beginning to ache from the usless cousion. People must really like these shows if they'll sit in these chairs to watch it.

"You look bored." I heard Louis say behind me. I jumped, since his mouth was right next to my ear and he came out if no where. He also doesn't have a clue what an 'indoor-voice' is.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted as I jumped, people turned when my voice echoed through the empty room.

Louis laughed. "Sorry. Didn't to scare you that much."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, what you said was right - i am bored." I sighed.

He nudged me. "Well why are you bored? From what i've heard, you have loaded pockets and so does your surgeon boyfriend."

I looked at him. "Just because you assume i'm 'loaded' doesn't mean I can't be bored."

He smirked. "I'm loaded and i'm never bored."

"Well," I sighed, "You and I are completely different people."

"Not necessarily. We're both wealthy and famous, we both have stable jobs." He paused, "We both like to party."

I turned to him. "H-How do you know so much about me."

He shrugged. "I know a lot of things, love."

He turned forward again, leaving me by myself in my thoughts.

'He's weird' is the only thing I can think of. He's probably a secret stalker or something.

"But anyways," His voice boomed loudly again, making me jump, "Do you want to go for lunch with me? I'm starving and you probably are, too."

I nodded and stood up. I might as well get to know him better if I'm going to be going through a big part of my career with him.

He drove us to a small café, where we were both bombarded woth paparazzi.

Another thing we have in common.

We sat in the back away from windows and talked. He ordered a large meal while I decided to go with just soup and tea.

"Here's your tea, Mr.Tomlinson." The elderly waiter sat the china on the table. He glanced at me. "My granddaughter is a big fan of both of you. Would it be rude to ask for an autograph?"

"Of course not!" Louis didn't even ask me, even though I would of said yes, "We'll sign this napkin if you want. What's 'er name?"

The man smiled. "Grace. She's attending the show tomorrow night with some of her friends."
Louis slid the napkin and pen over the table to me.

"Well, hopefully we see her there!" Louis smiled.

I finished putting my signature on the napkin and handed to the man, who thanked us and walked back into the kitchen.

"Another thing we have in common!" Louis sipped his tea, "People love us for doing absloutley nothing!"

"Perks of being a model." I laughed.

Louis chuckled and sat his. Cup down.

"So what i was going to ask you was if you wanted to join me and a couple mates tonight to go out to get a few drinks, maybe go to a club or two."

I glanced down at my hands. I haven't been clubbing in ages, i'm pretty sure I forgot how to dance.

"I don't know if Liam would like that."