The Nightmare

For TheKawaiiCupcake00

A/N: Just realized this has two more chapters. Whoops.

"Don't ever leave me." Mitch whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to be met with his bloody corpse.

"Motherfucker." I woke up with a start.

"Are you okay?" I looked at my very much alive boyfriend that was startled out of his sleep.

"I'm fine. My head hurts again."

"It's probably stress. Come here." I put my head on the center of Mitch's chest. Right now I just wanted to be close to his heartbeat. He was combing his fingers through my hair soothingly. I accidentally let my lips touch his chest and I felt his shiver. I smiled at the sensation. Then I began to kiss up his chest, paying special attention to under his jawline. That's where I found he was the most sensitive. "Scott?"

"Shh....Carter doesn't sleep." I moved my lips against his, trying to pull his pajama bottoms down.

"Scott?" I went to his neck again. "Please?" Right when I was about to make love to Mitch, Carter broke through the door once again.

"Fuck. Seriously?" It's been a month since we've gone into hiding. And Carter has managed to interrupt us three....well now four times. It was extremely annoying.

"As much as I would love to hear you fucking Mitch like a loud prostitute, we have a little human problem called the police."

"What?!"

"The landlord recognize your little boyfriend." Carter snapped his fingers and we were dressed. "Come on. It's time to go." Carter took both of our hands. We arrived in a new location. A very dark and woody location.

"What the hell?" Carter glanced at me worriedly.

"I don't know. We were suppose to be at the back up house." I felt a chill travel painfully down my spine.

"Scott?" I looked down at Mitch who was hugging me tightly. I could feel his body shaking.

"Mitch?" A small voice came out of the darkness.

"Callie?!" Mitch ran forward to hug his sister. I felt my stomach drop. Then I felt warm breath pour down my neck.

"Hello Agares." I tried to portray myself as calm and collect but it didn't seem to work. My voice was quivering.

"Are you scared?" His old voice echoed in the silence. Carter was frozen to the spot. Mitch looked like he wanted to run towards me. I shook my head at him.

"Terrified." He circled around so I could finally see him. He once again took the body of an old man but this one was tall and had strength. His eyes were orange with a swirl of red and a milky white pupil.

"How's being human?"

"Please don't hurt him." Agares looked at Mitch.

"Why would I hurt him?" He went over to grab Mitch's face roughly. "So young. I might just....give him away." Two other demons grabbed Mitch by the arms. Agares brought Callie forward. "Do you know what I did to your grandma?" Callie shook her head. "Speak up!" She jumped.

"No."

"I ripped out each of her organs, one at a time, making sure she was alive to feel the pain." Mitch and Callie both had tears. "I ate her heart out."

"No!" Mitch scream as his little sister's neck was broken. He looked at me. "You said she would be safe! You said they would all be safe!"

"I'm sorry." I couldn't do anything. I couldn't fight.

"Please don't just sit there. Please don't give up." Mitch begged me.

"What am I suppose to do? I'm powerless."

"Couldn't save your wife. Couldn't save your child. You can't even save your boyfriend." I dropped my eyes from Mitch's. "Hell....you can't even save yourself." I gasped in pain as Agares shoved his hand through my stomach.
"Scott!" A little blood dribbled down my chin as I looked at Mitch. I was gasping for air.

"I'm not going to hurt the boy. He'll hurt from losing his grandmother." I groaned in pain as Agares pushed his hand even deeper. It felt like he was ripping my insides. I admire humans for the pain they can take. "From losing his sister." Again he moved his hand.

"Scott! Carter do something!" Mitch was struggling to get free.

"From losing you." I think there was more pain when his hand wasn't ripping through my body. I stumbled and fell on the ground. Next thing I know Mitch is by my siding, holding the hole in my body to try to slow down the bleeding.

"Why didn't you do something?!" He screamed at Carter. The demon came to kneel on the other side. "Scott? Scott you can't die on me too. I can't lose you." Mitch began sobbing. "Grandma, Callie, please not you too." He pulled my head onto his lap.

"I'm going to hell anyway." I tried to make a joke. He didn't take the bait.

"Don't you fucking die on me you bastard!" He put his forehead on mine. "Please."

"You know I love you Mitch."

"Don't. Don't." His shoulders were shaking.

"I'm dying Mitch."

"You promised me....you promised me you wouldn't die." I tried to get most of the blood off my hand before wiping away his tears.

"I promised you would be safe. I broke it. I'm sorry."

"I don't fucking care. I need you." He was crying into the crook of my neck. I saw a few tears making their way down Carter's cheeks. I lightly nudged his knee.

"Don't turn human on me now." He scoffed, wiping them away.

"I'm sweating." I painfully chuckled.
"Demons don't sweat either."

"You can't leave the kid alone Scott. He needs you."

"You can see how long I have to live. I'm not going to make. And I don't want Mitch to see me die." I closed my eyes and felt myself finally crying. "Get him out of here."

"No." Mitch held on tightly to my shirt. "I'm not leaving him. I love you." Carter reluctantly picked Mitch up and began to drag him away. I closed my eyes at his missing warmth. My body was beginning to feel cold. "I want to make a deal!" I heard Mitch scream. Carter wasn't able to back out.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at my friend but he was torn.

"My grandma, my sister, and Scott for my soul."

"Don't even think about saying yes." Carter was tensed.

"You'll be just like Scott."

"I don't care. I just want them alive." I saw Carter nodded.

"We have to seal it with a kiss."

"I know." The last thing I saw were their lips inches apart. Then I fell into an eternal sleep.