The Worst

For Toexoxo

A/N: Kik: NikkiesSmile16

"I hate this." I murmured, falling on the bed with a tired sigh. Mitch laughed at me.

"We literally just walked to the car and you got winded." He curled up to my side.

"Everything is ten times worse for Scott right now. His body is readjusting." Carter was standing in the the doorway. "It's going to take a long time." Carter shut the door for us. I closed my eyes. I've never felt this tired before. I've barely had any time to spend with Mitch and I could tell he was hurting.

"Scott?" I opened my eyes to look at my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, baby." He gave me a small smile.

"It's okay. I just want to kiss you. Is that okay?" I chuckled.

"Of course it is." He was hoisted above me. I pulled one of his legs on the other side of my body. He leaned down to press his lips against mine. I don't know how we go to the point where we had removed our clothes and he was underneath me but I wasn't complaining. It's been a week since we were able to do anything.

"Scott...."

"This feels weird." His arms wrapped around my neck. He giggled.

"You're telling me."

"Does it hurt?" He shook his head.

"Not anymore. It actually feels good." I enjoyed hearing his gasps as I kissed down his chest. I think the sounds he make is what really turns me on. His soft moans that increasingly get loudly. Up to the point where he was moaning so loud that I wouldn't be surprised if Carter could hear. I rolled away from where Mitch was trying to catch his breath.

"I've never been this tired in my life." I repeated my thoughts from earlier. I ran my fingers through my hair. Mitch moved to lay his head on my shoulder.

"Well....I think you make a handsome human." I turned my head to look at his smiling face. "I love you." I used my thumb to outline his bottom lip.

"I love you too." I leaned over to kiss him.

"Scott!" I pulled the blankets farther up Mitch's body when Carter rushed in.

"What do you want?" My old master looked worried.

"You might want to see this." Mitch and I got dressed and followed Carter down stairs. Mitch gasped when he saw what was on the tv.

"No grandma."

"Mitch Grassi was taken by his older boyfriend against his will. If you see either of these men please call the hotline." Mitch looked at me.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It does mean we have to be more careful." He came over to hug me.

"I can't believe she did that."

"She cares about you." I glanced up at Carter. I could tell he needed to talk about something by the serious look in his eyes. "You should go to bed Mitch." Mitch glanced up at me.

"You're going to talk without me?" I bent down a little to be eye level with him. He sounded hurt.

"There's still somethings that you shouldn't know."

"Don't you think it will be safer if I know?" Carter and I exchanged looks. He shook his head.

"If he knows more, he's sure to die young." I sighed, looking back at Mitch.

"Scott?" I was torn. I groaned.

"It's different in the demon world Mitch. Demons can kill whenever they like. It just depends on strength." I motioned between Carter and I. "I'm a human now. Carter is strong but there are demons after us that are....they're dangerous. So dangerous." I shuddered at the thought of the stronger demons. "The things they'll do to you. I have to keep you safe. You're the reason my heart started."

"I want to know. Because if you die, I want to with you."

"If I die, I want you to keep living. I don't need another human dying in my place."

"I love you. I don't want to live if you're dead." He had tears building up.

"Baby, please don't cry."

"Why can't you trust me?" I opened my mouth to respond but closed it when nothing came out.

"I do trust you. It's just...." I couldn't find the words to express anything without making him mad at. "I can't lose you. So please. Please! Go upstairs and wait for me." I was ready to get on my knees and beg for him to leave.

"But-"

"Please....for me." He nodded slowly. "I'll be up soon." I gave him a short kiss. He walked off and waited awhile before talking to Carter. Carter had one of his eyebrows raised.

"He's stubborn."

"He's feeling betrayed." My head started aching. I've never had my head hurt like this. "And I'm tired."

"Well, stay up a little longer." I sat down on the couch. Carter stood in front of me with his arms crossed. "It's Agares. He was sent by Father."

"Let me guess....he isn't on our side?" The amount of sarcasm that came out of my voice was ridiculous.

"Totally." He rolled his eyes. "No. You always managed to get on Agares' bad side. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to burn every inch of your skin off."

"I didn't know he was a powerful demon. He took the body of a sweet old man." I shrugged. If Agares was after us, we were in complete danger. Thirty one legions of demons were under his command. He had control of the east side of hell.

"Not all of us are going to make it out alive."

"That means if I die, you save Mitch. No matter what. Promise me that." Carter seemed like he didn't want to answer me.

"You're my best friend Scott. Don't tell the other other demons I said that." I chuckled at him. "I can't imagine what it will be like without you here."

"Promise me." He nodded. "Then this discussion is over." I went around the corner to walk up the stairs wen I saw Mitch sitting on the steps. "Mitch-"

"Don't." I looked down at my feet. "Don't die on me." His arms wrapped around my neck and he pressed his lips against mine. I held his hips gently. "I'm scared." I searched his face.

"I will protect you with my last breath."

"That's why I'm afraid." I held his hand as we went towards our bedroom. "This Agares guy, is he bad?" I squeezed his hand.

"One of the worst." I decided there was no point in lying since he had pretty much eavesdropped on the whole conversation. I sat on the edge of our bed, rubbing my forehead.

"What's wrong?" I shook my head.
"Just an ache."

"A headache?" He had the most amused smile.

"It's in my head and it aches so I guess so."

"Wait here." He went in the bathroom and then came back with two white pills. "This will help." He gave me a glass of water with them. I took the pills.

"This will help? I don't feel anything." He laughed.

"It will take awhile. Can we go to bed now?" I was laying in bed with Mitch cuddled up to my chest, sleeping peacefully. I was stuck awake. Nothing could happen to Mitch.

Absolutely no harm could come to the boy I love.

Because I'd die to keep him safe.