The Truth Part One

For AnnMarieThrush

A/N: I fixed this story. Now to fix the others.

I had Mitch slammed up against the lockers with my lips moving with his. I'm so glad he didn't have a first period class. I wouldn't have his hands twisted in my shirt. It was the weird thing. With Carter, clothes would gone and my tongue would be shoved in his mouth. But with Mitch....it felt wrong to do any of that. Putting my tongue in his mouth would be like tainting him. Me touching him is tainting him.

"Scott?" I went to bite under his jaw. It was amazing that this boy was a virgin. He was so willing. I felt his hand try to go below my belt. I grabbed his wrist and pinned it to the lockers.

"You don't have to do anything. This is fine." My focus went back on kissing his perfect lips. It's been a week since I took Mitch to see the northern lights. I didn't know when to talk to him about his future. I groaned at the itchy feeling in the back of my head.

"Don't leave." Mitch said when I pulled away. He's noticed my habits.

"I wish. I'll be back." I gave him a soft kiss.

"I'll be in class." I sighed at his sad tone.

"This is my life Mitch. You knew that coming into this." My eyes flashed red. He smiled. I was surprised by that smile. His fingers brushed against my cheek.

"Sometimes I forget what you really are. I think you're human, like me. Then you show me how unique you are." I narrowed my eyes.

"Why aren't you scared I'm a monster?"

"Because you haven't given me a reason to believe you are a monster." He outlined my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I'll be a monster in a a good way." I had to stop myself from kissing him when the itching became worse. "I'll see you tonight." I gave him a quick kiss.

"Bye." He suddenly became really shy. I loved to see his cheeks turn bright red.

"Bye Mitchie." I don't know how long it took me to make a couple deals. Then I waited for Mitch to get out of school. I remember explaining this whole thing to Carter.

"You like him." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. I shrugged. "I'm really tired of you anyways. You're boring now. Just hurry up and get your heart working again."

I was so surprised that he was okay with it. He use to threaten me about it. But he was totally for it. And I was so happy that he was. I was tired of being alone. I wanted someone. Someone like Mitch. He saw so much in a lonely demon. A monster.

"Hey." Mitch ran up to me and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Hello beautiful." I smiled in triumph at the red tint on his cheeks. A couple of girls giggled at my words. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I was leaning against the car and I pulled Mitch between my legs.

"Territorial much?"

"I haven't had something to myself in four hundred years." I placed a small kiss on his neck. "And I don't want to share." He shivered and that was the effect that I wanted.

"I'm at school."

"Your point?" He pushed my shoulder playfully.

"The fact that I'm not eighteen and you're four hundred and five years older than me." I laughed.

"No one needs to know that." He stood on the tips of his toes for a kiss. I let my fingers brush across his cheek and trail to the back of his neck. I felt him smile. That's when it happened. Two hesitant heartbeats made me pull away and grip my chest.