Getting the job.

An 18-year-old boy ran into Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, panting slightly and shaking. He pushed his glasses up and then looked up at the person who gives people tables.

"C-could I get a table for 1 p-please?" He asked, slightly mumbling.

"Of course!" The man smiled and directed him towards a table, it was near enough to the stage to where he could see the animatronics, but far enough so he wouldn't seem very childish. Even though he was, in fact, very childish.

He watched the show until a waitress walked up to him.

"Hellooooo~" she smiled at him. "What would you like, cutie~"

Him, being a panicked gay, almost said 'dickeroni pizza, extra sausage', but managed to calm down a little and say "uh-um- Dr Pepper and two slices o-of c-cheese pizza." In a slightly panicked voice.

The waitress giggled and went to get it.

He went back to watching the show, smiling softly and singing along quietly.

Now, the animatronics noticed this, and thought it was adorable. That's an adult male with a baby face thats singing along to songs written for kids at a kids restaurant.

The waitress brought him his pizza and drink, then walked away and winked at him.

The amount of panic on his face was priceless.

After he finished eating and paid, he went back to watching the show.

Then he noticed an ad.

He went to the office with help from a waiter and got the job.

"What size uniform do you wear?" The boss asked

"Um.. e-extra small..?"

Boss human sighed
"We only have small and up"

"T-then a small.."

The boss nodded and the male left with his uniform.