[1] Living in Hell

I sit there on my bed looking at the ceiling. My parents are fighting again. I can here the the yelling and the screaming. The insults and the arguing.

I slip in my ear buds and block out the terrible curses with loud dubstep.

Music is my getaway. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Dreaming of a better life.

~Time Skip~

"WAKE THE FUCK UP JENNIFER!!" My mom yells at me from down the hall. I roll out of bed with a deep sigh. I hate mornings.

I take a warm shower and towel dry my hair. I put it in a bun and slipped on a black tee with jeans and a batman hoodie.

I love batman. He's amazing. Not only do I love his comics but he is so sexy. His abs friggin pops through his shirt!

My dad drops me off at school without a word. Most of our car rides are awkward.

I walk through the double doors with my head down. I try to avoid people as much as I can. I don't bother them and they don't bother me. That's the way I like it.

Class is easy because I'm very smart. I do these problems easily. I'm not saying I'm a genius and that I'm the smartest person in my class because I'm not. I did get into all honors classes though and that's all that matters to me.

The only thing about class that I don't like is when I'm called on. I don't like to speak because I tend to get nervous and stutter. I don't like to do work on the board because I am very self conscious and I feel like people are making fun of me.

And also the number one thing I hate in school is presenting. I despise it. It is talking and going in front of the class all in one. My two other fears.

When I present I shake and stutter and I try hard not to pass out. Luckily for me I have mini model congress. Which means I have to present... A lot.

Lunch time is my favorite period. I get to sit with my best friends Mia and Gianella. I call Mia taco, because her mom makes really good tacos, and I call Gianella, Gi.

We have the whole period to just talk which is something I don't do much in school.

After we grabbed our lunch we sat down at our usual lunch table when Gi gasps. "Look at the new boy." She smirks.

"Omg he is cute." Taco proclaims.

I roll my eyes. I'm not into boys or love for that matter. The last thing I want is what my parents have.

I glance at him though which makes me do a double take. Oh shit. He is cute. He meets my gaze and I quickly turn around. Heat rises up to my cheeks. I shake my head throw my stuff away. "Im going to the library. You coming?" I ask them.

We are part of a small library club. We are the librarian's little minions. She gives us candy and excuses us from class. I love her. Of course they come with me and we walk out of the cafeteria together.

When we get to the library Mrs. hall greets us.

"There are my minions!" She proclaims with a smile. We smile in return and help stock books.

Soon we have to go to class and my mood suddenly goes down. I have classes with Gi but not Mia so we disperse.

After school we met up with our small group of friends. I hug Jason, Steve, Melissa, and Jess.

"How was school?" Steve asked me.

"Living Hell." I responded.

"That's highschool for you." He laughed.

We started to walk home. We walk in the same direction but end up splitting up. Gi and Mia come to my house after school since my parents don't care and aren't home until evening.

When we get there we plop on my bed and automatically pull out our phones.
Jason is calling...

I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey Jenni. What's up?" He asked me with a happy energenic voice.

I turn to look at my friends busy on there phones.
"Eh.. Nothing. They are texting there boyfriends... As usual."

He chuckles and I get kicked in the knee. I give Mia the birdy.

Part of me wants a boyfriend. But im afraid it will turn out badly. And I have a bad history with relationships.

I talk to Jason for a little and then hang up on him like I always do. Im pretty mean but they are used to it. I plug my earbuds back into my ears and blast sleeping with sirens.

"Ooo turn that up girl!" Mia says excitedly.

I giggle and take the earbuds out and plug it into my portable speaker instead. We start to dance like weirdos until it's time for them to leave. I'm still alive for times like that.

I hear the door open and hear the sound of a glass bottle breaking. Back to hell I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hello Lovelies!!! New book! My friends are based on some of my real friends. I try to put them in my books. Hope you like this book.
~ xxTheRealBatgirlxx