not good

"FUCK" chan yelled slamming his phone down on his desk

"FUCK" chan yelled slamming his phone down on his desk. he didn't want to break up, he never did. he's just been so busy with new comebacks and she's been so busy with her family so they could never find the right timing to talk to see each other.

"chan are you okay?" woojin and felix walked in the room breathless. chan didn't answer, he just stared at his now broken phone and tears started streaming down his face. "did you guys break up?" chan slowly nodded.

they both came over to the crying man, hugging him. comforting him. but he still felt no comfort. he just wanted yn.

one month later

yn walked outside and groaned. it was 9pm, dark, and cold. she had to close tonight and her car was being worked on so she didn't have a ride, but she didn't live far from work.

"stupid fucking car." she mumbled to herself and slowly started walking home. she shivered from how light her jacket was, and just to her luck she felt rain drops.

"for fucks sake." she picked up her pace not wanting to be in the rain for long. she wasn't too far from her house when she heard footsteps behind her. it set off her panic button and her speed picked up.

"e-excuse me miss—" she heard a male say. his voice was kinda familiar. "miss—"

"what?" she turned around and saw him. bang chan. her ex. "c-christopher..."

"yn..."

the ex couple walked to a small 24 hour cafe to catch up on what they've missed.

"so how have you been?" chan asked before taking a sip of his coffee. "it's been normal. you?"

"tiring as normal."

they talked for a while, almost 5 hours before yn saw the time. almost 2 am. "well chan i should get going."

"i can give you a ride if you want."

"ah it's okay, you should get home channie—i mean chris."

he smiled a bit, "it's no biggie yn."

they both walked out the small cafe and before yn could get into his car he turned her around and hugged her.

"c-chris—"

"i cant handle being without you yn. i feel horrible about not being there and i don't want it to be like this anymore. please take me back baby please...i-i can't deal without you being here to cheer me up and help me write i just...please baby..." he started holding yn tighter and started to cry into her neck. she slowly lifted her arms to hold him back making him whimper.

the rain started to poor down on both yn and chan making both of them soaked but they didn't care, as long as they had each other everything was gonna be okay.

"i miss you too chan." she whispered in his ear. he slowly let go of her and stared at her lips. she nodded giving him permission to kiss her, which he instantly did.

it wasn't a make out, it was a passionate "i miss you and don't leave me again or else i might actually legit die. no cap" kiss. they both missed each other's lips, how warm and soft they felt against each other and how they fit so perfectly. chan pulled away and caressed yn's cheek, sniffling.

"we should go back to the dorms. i'm wet."

"that's what she said"

"god yn i missed you."

I LIKE THE NEW OUTLINE THING BUT IT TAKES F O R E V E R
*breathes in very loudly then out*
but i'm willing

anyways i've been in the mood for some angst because my life just needed something other than what it has now
*ahem again*
ignore everything i'm saying i just woke up to edit this

okay i lob you all goobi