"Thank you Jisoo.Ehmmm as you already know I cant really cook. So it would be really nice of you if you could help me cooking." His uncle said embarrassed.

"Sure! That's no problem." She said smiling at him.
"Taehyung will help me...Right Tae?" She said looking at him.
"Ehhh yeah..think so" he said a little unconfident.
And with that she handed him an apron.
"I will go and wash my hands. I will be right back." Uncle kim said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"You are lucky that I can cook. Otherwise we would be starving right now." Jisoo said flipping her hair.

"Yeah right, I'm a great cook you know." He said rolling his eyes,Trying to tie his apron around his waist. Jisoo noticed him struggling so she helped him.

Because she was to lazy to walk behind him, she just turned around and placed her arms around his waist. She was basically hugging him right now. Oblivious Jisoo tied his apron, whilst Taehyung was trying hard not to lose control right now. He wanted to pinn her against a wall and finally kiss those soft lips of hers. but what if she didn't like him like that. he would even lose her as a friend. he had to wait for her....

"Okay Lets begin already I am starvin- oh did I disturbed you two?" Uncle Kim said as he quickly put his hand over his eyes. pretending that he didn't see anything.

Jisoo innocently looked at his uncle.

"No, I just helped him tie his apron, that's all" she said loosing her grip around Taehyung's waist.

seeing Taehyung red faced made his uncle giggle a little.

"Okay let's just forget it and cook already I am starving." His uncle put on a weak expression, at the same time he rubbed his stomach.

"Alight let's begin."

Jisoo was cutting onions, Uncle Kim was frying the chicken and Tae tried to cook some ramen.
Tae actually lied when he said he is good at cooking. He couldn't even boil water without burning down the fucking kitchen. Cooking was just not his thing.
But this time he didn't seem to mess up the food though. It technically didn't taste bad at all.
He proudly placed his dish on the dining table.

Tae looked over to Jisoo and noticed that her hair would fall infront of her face, blocking her sight. She had to tuck strands of hair behind her ear all the time. It seems to bother her so he decided to help her. He walked towards Jisoo and lifted her hair up so that it won't stick onto her face the whole time.

Jisoo was suprised at the sudden movement. she abruptly looked up and instantly regretted it.

His face was dangerously near her's. Suddenly his hand made its way to her face. She shivered at touch of his hand.
"You're crying" he said. Still staring her in the eyes.
"Oh yeah that's because of the unions." She said flustered. Blinking a few times a tear rolled down her cheek. He then slowly wiped it away with his thumb.

His gaze suddenly fell on her lips. Those lips he wanted to taste so bad. She felt a tingling sensation In her tummy. She had to admit that she was attracted to him though. He was unusually good looking and he had a wonderful personality too.
He was also really funny and entertaining. He was really comfortable to be with.

No wonder so many girls like him...
I wouldn't even have a chance.
She thought.

She quickly pushed him away which shocked Him a little, but she just continued cutting onions.
"Thanks, but I can handle myself."

"Ohh alright. I will help my uncle then.." he muttered looking towards his uncle, only to see that he was already watching them.
Uncle Kim saw everything. His uncle quickly turned away acting like he was still frying his chicken.