Introduction

Characters

Liana Summers, 18, just graduated high school, non-believer of "myths".

Ethan Dolan, 19, soon to be Alpha, Alpha leader of the packs son.

Sean and Lisa Dolan, Alpha and Luna of the Dolan Pack.

Grayson Bailey, 19, Beta, Ethan's best friend.

Madison Morrison, 19, Beta, Liana's best friend (Liana isn't aware she's a wolf). 

Background

Madison and Liana have been friends since middle school. Madison has recently been bailing on Liana for reasons Madison won't say. One night Liana decides to follow Madison into the woods. Unknowingly walking in on a mating tradition.

Ethan and Grayson ARE NOT RELATED but grew up in the same pack. Grayson's dad, a beta, is head Beta for the pack. He is Sean's right hand man. Ethan's parents, Lisa and Sean, have decided he start looking for a mate. Sean is sick and not healing as fast as they'd hoped. If something were to have happened to him, Ethan would need to resume his position as Alpha leader of the pack. Doing so, with a Luna would be easier and the best way to go.

Relationships/End Goal Pairings

Grayson stays single but becomes Liana's best pack friend.

Madison ends up with Aaron. 😬

Liana and Ethan are end goal.