CHAPTER XVI

CHAPTER XVI

DRAKIUS

"Just a little bit more, your highness. You can do it!" I cheered her on.

She's battling the princess, or the great-great-great granddaughter of my previous master. She is powerful and reckless as her great-great-great grandfather.

You would've been happy if you see your family growing, right, master? I wish you could see this.

Dust flew to my direction as the sword of her highness and the princess clashed each other. They're both covered in sweat.

I prepared lunch for them, which is a fish I caught and cooked for them.

They both lay down on the ground of exhaustion. I walked closer to them.

"It's time to eat, your highnesses."

I can definitely feel that, her highness grown so much. She is close. She is close to reach my previous master's power.

They helped each other out to stand up. They washed their hands by the river, and also fresh up.

I gave them the sticks of cooked fish. And the muscled brain princess didn't hesitate to chow down the fish.

And her highness ate carefully.

"Ang sarap naman nito, Drakius." Her highness praised me.

"Thank you, your highness."

"Not bad." The princess said.

"You ate the whole thing."

"Oh. Can I have seconds?"

I gave her a fish and chowed it down.

"Ikaw, Drakius, hindi ka kakain?" Her highness asked me.

"Just seeing you eat, your highness, makes me full."

The princess stood up."Okay! Now's the time to end your training, Ailyn. Let's pack up and leave this place."

"I'll do it for you, your highness." I stood up and packed her highness's things.

We ventured into the forest again. I can't believe this place exists for my hundred years of living here. If she haven't left me, I will show her this place.

"Dragon, keep up." The princess said.

I kept up with them.

I looked at her highness, she's smiling.  But I have to move on because I have a new master to protect and serve. This is my life beside me.

AILYN

Nagpahinga muna kami saglit. Naupo sa ilalim ng puno at kumain dahil tanghali na.

At ulit, ay si Drakius ang nagluto ng pagkain namin.

Karne ng usa ang niluto niya para sa amin.

"Looks good." Wika ni Señora Evryn na halatang naglalaway na sa karne.

"It looks good because I made it, princess." Masungit nitong saad at bumaling ito sa akin na May maamong mukha at boses."Eat, your highness, I don't want you get hungry."