CHAPTER XXX

CHAPTER XXX

LIAM

"Woah... There's a swarm of them." Aero said. He's flying right now with the other avians.

I'm also flying right now. Instructor Drakora taught us how to control our magia and shape it to the way we want. It was all pretty simple. All of the lessons we've been through are all just a waste.

She should've come earlier.

"All troops prepare your weapons!" Vernon said.

His troops prepared themselves. As one of the wyvern riders got close to the barrier they immediately fell down. Seems like the barrier is working perfectly.

When they swarmed in one spot, they got through one by one.

"Attack!" Vernon commanded. Me and aero also attacked along with them.

We killed every wyvern rider that will get through, but they just keep coming.

After a while of the wyvern riders, i felt a immense amount of magia. Then, shadows started to for around the kingdom making a dome.

"That's the kings magia! Retreat!"

We flew far from the barrier.

"What do you think is going to happened?" I asked aero.

"I don't know. It seems scary."

"That's one of the magia of the king. He usually use this method to protect himself." Vernon said.

"Protect himself?" I asked.

"He surrounds himself in darkness and make it an armor. Then if someone gets close, it will create a spike that pierces through your body like a paper."

Scary. Instructor Drakora said that if we made a armor made from our Magia, it means that we have achieved great control of our magia.

Monsters and demi-humans that came from the monster country sure is advance in knowledge when they get out of the country.

The kingdom was completely surrounded by darkness and the only light i can see is my wings. It emitted light while i was flying.

"Citizens of minerva! Remain in your homes! I repeat! Remain in your homes!" Syra said. She's using the leviathans voice.

We flew out of the battle field and got back to the barracks. We settled down and thought of a new strategy for the next battle.

AILYN

"Ate!" Sigaw nina Remmy at Joshua ng makita ako.

Niyakap nila ako ng mahigpit at naramdaman ko na yumakap rin sina mama at papa. Naririnig kong nahikbi si mama kaya binitawan ko muna sila Remmy at Joshua.

Pinunasan ko ang luha ni mama.

"Saan ka ba nang galing ha? Ang tagal mong nawala." Tuloy na hikbi ni Mama.

"It really is you two." Sabi ni Drakora.

"Can't believe you've been hiding in this time." Sabi ni Darius.

"Xavier and Livitica." Banggit ni Drakius.

"Explain this to us? Why did you two dissappear from the war 300 years ago?"