Chapter Fifteen

15- First time

(WARNING: SEXUAL ACTIVITY IS INCLUDED ON THIS CHAPTER AND DESCRIBED IN FULL DETAILS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

     A couple of days later we were going to take finals and have Christmas vacation and I couldn't be more excited. I love this time of year and some say that if you spend in New York is the very best thing that you can witness. I have to buy a turkey to make on Christmas Eve because even though I'll probably be alone that day, I want to keep my grandma's tradition. She was all about the big turkey on the center of the table and all kinds of food around it.

     Of course I'll invite Caden and Paige and I really want Peter and Justin to come but they have their own families to spend Christmas with. I know that Caden will definitely come because he has no one and he'll never let me spend it alone. Even if it's just us, we'll be together and that's all that matters.

     This finals are giving me whiplash because I never imagined what finals in college was like and now that I'm here, I actually miss school. The students are a rush mess, I don't think they bath or sleep because they don't want to fail. I mean, why would people always wait until they don't have any more time? They leave everything to last minute, like are they crazy? I've always done homework and stuff the same day I got it because of this same thing.

"Athena?" Caden suddenly appears in front of me.

"Caden? Where did you come from?" I asked while holding my chest.

"I was waiting for you because I don't want to see Luke's face" he says and walked with me towards Mr. Wilkins office.

"Well, did you made the essay?" I ask him.

"No, I didn't because I never thought that I will be still taking his class after I spoke to the goddman chancellor about transferring to another class" he said and I widened my eyes.

"Caden! This is finals! You should've done it because he might fail you and you won't be graduating next semester" I said and he looked taken aback by my outburst.

"Yeah yeah, it's not like it's any of your business" he walked away from me until I grabbed him by the elbow.

"Okay, are you really going to go there?" I asked him and he took a deep breath.

"Leave it alone Athena, don't interfere with what you have nothing to do with" he pushed my hand away from his elbow and left me on the hallway thinking about what did I do to make him mad.

     He's such a tough guy to get to and I feel like when I think we're okay and making a step forward, he gets mad and we take 5 steps backwars. Sometimes I don't understand him, well most of the time but that's because he's afraid to let someone in and then be betrayed or left behind. He'll never admit it but I can see it in his eyes whenever we talk about the future without knowing.

     After finals, I got home cleaned a little because I've never been such a mess maker but I hate when I see something where it doesn't belong. I put on music on it's highest volume and clean the whole house. By the time I was done, a hot bath was needed so I took it. A very long one. So long I think I fell asleep right before my phone rang.

     I got off of the bath and went to the living room when my phone was and saw three missed calls from Caden. I called him back and he didn't answer, I called him again and, he still didn't answer. He answered by the third call and the only thing he said was "I'm driving" and hung up. I didn't know why but I felt like he was driving here because I didn't answer the phone and he doesn't like when I do that. It's not like it's my fault, sometimes I don't answer fast enough, or I'm busy, or I fell asleep or I just didn't hear the phone ringing.