Chapter 12

(Nightmares POV)

I sighed things can't get any worse "if I remember right we should take a right and we'll be fine" after a while we finally got out "Is any of you dragging out the knocked out killer?"I asked "I am he was waking up so I panicked and knocked him out again"Dust replied I sighed "let's go"I groaned after a long time of walking we finally reached the throne room to see Dream sitting on the throne with cross on his lap my eyes widened cross eyes were pink and heart pupils "Welcome!~"Dream began "It seems like you didn't listen to my warning I wasn't kidding when I meant I would KILL someone you care about"Dream finished I growled "Want proof?"he points his staff to the middle of the room a screen appears lust was in front of cliff, Blue was near a ocean, Ink was up in the air (Logic? *Throws out the window* sorry Logan) but the ground had huge spikes "LET THEM GO!"error hissed (Errors actually says something for once oh sorry-) dream chuckled "where's the fun in that let's play a little game if you win you'll get your prize"dream got cut off "their not things"Error growled dream rolled his eyes "But if you loose they'll die"Dream smiled was he serious was he willing to put three life's in danger "Let's see which should go first"He looked at Lust "well he was the first one Lust take a step forward" "NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"horror growled "oh so you wanna play a game against me?"Dream asked horror nodded "if it means protecting lust than I'll play against you"Horror hissed dream smirked "alright~ just keep in mind if you loose lust dies and it technically will be YOUR FAULT"Dream laughed "Don't let him get in your head! He's doing that so you put your guard down"I mumbled horror nodded "Let the games BEGIN!"
——————————————
If you want to attack go ahead want to add a your character into the story to actually attack Dream (Cannon) go ahead