Chapter 5

(Third person POV)

In dreams castle everything was according to plan for Dream he didn't noticed that cross wasn't too happy with what has been going on but in many AUS away from there were the small gang "Lets call ourselves the resistance!"Killer said "killer right now we don't worry about that"Nightmare said error and dust were making sure ink and blue were okey so far everything seemed fine well that's what they thought they weren't aware of what dream had done to his 'ex best friends' slowly Ink and blue were waking up "INK"Error yelled "BLUE!"Dust yelled ink looked at Error "and you are?"He asked errors eyes widened "I-it's me Error"Error replied "Error? What type of name is that"Inks eyes were darker colors than before same with blue the rest realized that this ink and blue weren't the ones they once knew now they had to deal with ones who were mean but none realized that between all of them the spell affected one of the people in their group which meant there is a traitor in their group but who could it be?
——————————————
I know that chapter was bad but hey it was rushed sorry for not updating I got a new app where I could watch anime and then a series called "origins of Olympus"-by famous films (I recommend) appeared and I was desperate to find out what happened