✨back to the scedule programming✨

Start from the beginning

"fucking weirdo" i said. "see what i'm saying" mara said tryna prove her point. " i was obviously playing withchu mara" i laughed.

"are y'all done with y'all work if so pls bring it up into the tray" our english teacher said. i gather our papers, so i could put dem in the tray.

"aye can yu take ours too" the new boy said. "javi right" i asked. "yea" he replied. i grabbed the papers out his hands.

i felt eyes on me the whole walk up there. i turnt around and y'all would guess who was staring. probably do, it was javi.

i sat in my seat. "thank you vadah, right" javi said. "no problem and yea" i replied. den i went back and talked to my friends.

wednesday
8:30

javi🍃

javi🍃

school. hate the bitch to death and tha ppl in it. except for my folks ofc. other then dat fuck dem kids.

"aye zay yu done" i asked. "nope waiting on one of y'all to finish" zay replied. i chucked.

dis nigga don't never do his work in dis class. nigga be high everyday. sometimes it be funny and sometimes it be irritating.

ian gon be here forever, so he gon need to kno how to do his work. ian finna be doing his work all his life.

got me sounding like a single mother ova here. "nigga yu not getting my paper, you finna do dis shit yoself like i did" i replied.

"ain't man, how yu do it" zay asked. "nigga read tha directions on the top of the page" i said dumbfounded.

"oh" he said embarrassed. "stop smoking weed kid" i stated. "nigga yu smoke weed too" he fired back.

"yea buh ion smoke erry day unlike yu" i replied. "man whatever help me wit dis work" zay said.

i spent atleast 10 minutes teaching zay the shit he was already suppose to kno from like sixth grade.

i wondering how dis nigga passed middle school and the ninth grade cause it seems like he only kno how to pass a blunt.

"aye y'all boys done" i asked melo and nolen. "yessir" they replied. "aight gimmie y'all paper, so i can take dem to tha teacher" i said.

they have me their papers. i straighten dem up. "are y'all done with y'all work if so pls bring up into the tray" our teacher said to a group of girls.

one of the girls gathered their papers, so i asked her something. "aye can yu take ours  too" i asked her.

"javi right" she asked. "yea" i replied. den she grabbed the papers out of my hands and walked up to the teacher desk.

whole time i was staring at her. she rlly pretty fr. gotta nice shape. seem smart. a perfect combination for a girlfriend of yu asked me.

but nb asked me🥱. i guess she sensed that i was looking at her cause when she came back to her seat she staring at me the whole way back.

guess yu could say we was having a staring contest. she sat in her seat. "thank yu vadah, right" i said. " no problem and yea" she replied.

"wooow yu and vadah finally speaking couple alert" zay said. nigga get on my nerves fr. "nigga pls shut up it ain't neva gon happen" i replied.

"and speaking of couples wtf going on between yu and layla, right" i asked. "yes it's layla and it's whatever we want it to be" zay replied.

"coo coo y'all cute tho" i said. "juh like yu and vadah" he replied. as soon as he said that tha bell ranged.

"dats my cue to leave" i said as i packed my things up. i was finna walk out tha door but den i said, "zay it ain't gon happen".

"nigga whatever and wait on us" zay replied. "ok y'all nigg- boys need hurry up" i said.

me and vadah ain't finna get together. ion een kno if she een feeling tha kid. but like i said time and time before ian looking for a relationship anyway.