Gina

This is just a 2 part story about love (LGBT) I love writing heated sexual short love stories. If you love this short story and want to read more let me know and I'll keep them coming.

"Mom!" Gina yelled in a panic from the top of the stairs.
"What? What's wrong?" Rena asked frantic as she grabbed at her chest to slow her beating heart. She looked up at her daughter who was in just jeans and bra.
"Have you see my lime green shirt?" Rena looked at her daughter in disbelief.
"Gina you called me like someone was trying to kill you. Don't you ever call me like that again for no damn shirt!" Gina laughed obviously thinking what she had done was funny.
"I guess you need to stop wearing my clothes then."
"It doesn't matter if I'm wearing your clothes or not don't you ever call me like that again you hear me? Do that shit again and I'll come up there and kick your ass." Rena made her way back into the living room leaving her crazy daughter at the top of the stairs laughing.
At the age of twenty-two Gina was enjoying her prime years. After being discovered for a modeling agency two years ago she's traveled to most places people only dreamt to go. But even with all the excitement and sights she's seen she still would find herself getting homesick. The saying "there's no place like home." was so true. Whenever she would get time off she would go straight home. At the end of the day no place was better than home. It was just her and her mother now. Her father passed when she was twelve and the only people she had now was her mother and her best friend Dana.
Her thoughts went to her friend. Gina and Dana were friends since preschool and been inseparable ever since; until it was time for college. They had got accepted to different schools and Gina had stayed home and went to college where Dana was accepted to Virginia Tech. The girl was very shy but smart and kept mostly to herself. Where Gina could make friends with anyone and talk about anything but for some reason she couldn't tell the person that she grew up with that she was in love with her.
Over the years of growing up with Dana she secretly had a crush on her. As a young girl she would always playfully kiss her. Either on the neck or the lips. Dana would always wipe the kisses off but once they hit puberty she stopped wiping away the kisses and just shyly smile once she done it.
Once college time came around the love for her grew twice as strong. It killed her to watch her friend drive away not knowing when the next time they were going to see each other again. The first year in college they kept in touch thru phone but slowly the calls stopped. They lost touch with each other especially after Gina began modeling. Now home she wanted to see her friend again but got word from her mother that Dana would not be coming home this summer. Disappointed Gina had no choice but to accept it. She'd try to make the best of being home without seeing her friend.
"Are you hungry?" Rena asked breaking into her daughter's thoughts.
"No i'm fine thanks."
"What's on your mind?" Rena asked noticing her daughter deep in thought the only time her daughter was quite was when she was thinking.
"Mom you love me right?" Gina asked her mother out of the blue.
"Yes I love your crazy ass." Gina smiled.
"Awe I love you to mom." She got up and began kissing her mother's face all over.
"Would you stop." Her mother said pushing her away. She looked at her daughter with a deep frown.
"I swear you have ADHD." Her mother said and Gina began laughing.
"I love you to mom." Her mother then smiled.
"Why would you ask me if I loved you or not?"
"I don't know." She fibbed.
"Well even though you can be a pain in the ass nothing would ever stop me from loving you." Gina smiled glad that her mother said that because she had something real important to tell her she just didnt know when or how she was going to do it.
"I have a surprise for you." Rena said braking Gina out of her thoughts.
"Oh you do? What is it? When am I going to get it?"
"Damn one question at a time. First it's a surprise so I'm not telling you what it is. Second it should be here any minute now." Gina was beaming. She loved surprises.
"I can give you a hint though."
"Okay." Gina said excitingly.
"It has four legs." Gina frowned.
"You better not have gotten me a dog mom. You know I don't want anymore dogs after Samson had died."
"So you don't want it?"
"Nope." Gina said as she took a seat at the kitchen table.
"You really gonna make me take it back?"
"Yes mom. I don't want a dog." Gina's frown deepened once she heard the doorbell.
"It's here. Let me go get it. Gina!" Rena called as she stood in the middle of the hall with Gina's surprise.
"Mom just send it away. I don't want it."
"But you didn't even see it yet."
"I don't have to see it to know I don't want it. I don't want anything with feathers. I don't want a reptile. I don't want anything with fur. I just don't want it."
"So you're just going to throw away my present just like that?"
"Sorry to hurt you mom but yes. I can't accept the present."
"You are so damn stubborn." Her mother said with a sigh.
"I get it from you." Gina mumbled.
"I heard that!" Her mother sighed again.
"Look it's not a damn dog okay? Just come out here and see."
"Mom if it's a dog I'm never speaking to you again." Gina said as she stood from her seat drink in hand. She stopped at the entrance of the kitchen and her mouth dropped opened at the same time her eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets.
"Do I look like a dog to you?" It was Dana standing next to her mother. She dropped the cup that she was holding spelling the contents all over the floor and her mother sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes to the ceiling. Dana watched as Gina made her way toward her bringing her into a bear hug.
"Oh my God. It's really you?" She pulled back and looked her friend in the face before hugging her again.
"Look at you. You look so good."
"Thanks.You look good yourself." Not caring that her mother was still around them she began kissing her friend like she use to when they were kids. Her neck then her lips. Dana chuckled.
"I see you're the same old Gina."
"Nothing changed but my age hun." Gina said and Rena snorted.
"You got that right."
"Let's go catch up with each other." Gina took her friend hand and pulled her towards the steps.
"Gina you're not going anywhere until you clean up this mess."
"I'll get it later mom." Rena blew out a frustrated breath knowing that she would be the one cleaning up the mess.
"Dear God. Why did you bless me with such a crazy daughter?"