"You're being a bad girl," he said guiding my hips to roll against his hard dick making me smile once again when he brushed against my clit just right.

"Oh, yes baby." Changkyun bit his lip at my reaction, his hands on my hips tightening and his fingers digging into my ass. I swiveled my hips, whimpering as I felt my panties becoming wetter.

Changkyun's cock rubbing against my clothed clit in rhythmic movements was heavenly and I found myself grabbing a fistful of his shirt as pleasure hit me hard. I let my legs fall further apart to allow more friction and Changkyun noticed this, taking the opportunity to buck up into me roughly. I cried out as his member brushed against me just right and he chuckled lightly. He pulled my hips down harder into him and we both moaned at the indescribable pleasure.

There was something especially hot about both of us still being clothed yet frantically humping each other, hormones racing as both of us desperately tried to get off.

"God, please go faster," Changkyun whined and I complied, picking up my pace drastically.

The breathy moan he let out made me shiver and only egged me on to move my hips quicker. I began panting from effort as I rocked back and forth and Changkyun was frantically trying to keep up with my pace as he bucked his member harder against my core.

"Oh, it feels so good, Kyun," I whined and braced my hands on his shoulders to give me more leverage. I felt a familiar knot tightening in my stomach and I whimpered.

"I'm close." I moaned

"Me too." Changkyun gasped out as his cock twitched. His hips were jerking erratically and he was desperately holding onto me like I might stop inflicting the immense pleasure I was giving to him.

"I'm right there, baby." his deep voice made me want more of him

At this point, both of us were sweating from the effort, clutching each other as my orgasms approached extremely quickly. My pants were turning into breathless whines and it only made Changkyun get closer to his high.

"You sound so beautiful." He choked out before his head fell back against the couch and his eyes squeezed shut, unable to stay open from the ecstasy he was feeling.

He swore under his breath, knowing he wouldn't last much longer. I snapped my hips back and forth at an animalistic pace, relishing the feeling of his hard cock against me as my hands frantically clutched anything in sight that I could hold onto. My core began clenching and without warning, my high hit me, rolling through my body in waves of ecstasy. I moaned loudly and this triggered Changkyun to open his eyes so he could watch me orgasm.

That was a mistake. My head was thrown back, my eyebrows scrunched together, my mouth was open as loud moans slipped past, and my chest was rising and falling frantically. I looked breathtaking. The blissful sight was enough to send Changkyun right over the edge.

"Ah-ah! Fuck!" His hips stuttered and he pulled me roughly against his chest so he could bury his face deep within my neck.

My name was leaving his lips repeatedly as his cock twitched underneath me, his orgasm rocking through him. I finally slowed my hips down to a stop as we both recovered. Changkyun kept me flush against him for a long time, his head still resting on my neck. I eventually pulled away and climbed off of him so I could cuddle against him. My eyes immediately wandered down to the wet mess on the crotch of his sweatpants. I chuckled and he followed my gaze.

"I think you'll need to change pants this time" I teased, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Okay get off me now," he said opening his arms for me to get off. "I need to take another shower to calm down," he said making me laugh.

"Go to my room and grab some new clothes, I can still smell you," he said as he stood up from the couch.

"If I get out of the shower and you didn't get change I won't let you rest" he said and I nodded at him. "I'll eat you out until tomorrow" he whispered as he make his way to the stairs but I was loud for me to hear it. I better get change I feel sticky.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER SIN!!!
↪™