"I'm fine and nice nails." He smiles and I look down at my nails which are painted yellow and black and on the yello there are black BVB signs and on the black thee are yellow BVB signs.

"I thought I'd try to show as much support as possible." I smile and he laughs and slwly lets go of my hand.

"So how are you and that guy getting on, the dancer?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He's gay. I was the only one that didn't see it." I shrug my shoulders so he then wraps his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh shortie, you'll find a guy one day." He whispers and I laugh and reast my head against his shoulder.

"I'm not short so don't call me that." I glare up at him and he just laughs.

"You are!"

"No I'm not."

"What height are you?" He asks with a smrik. 

"I don't know like 5'4." I shurg my shoulder and he laughs.

"That is small."

"No, it's average height for a woman." We then argue for a few more minutes until we realise that were getting a bit to loud and we stop.

"Will you come to get a drink with me from my locker?" He asks and I nod and walk out of the dug out with Mario behind me. 

We get to the locker room and Mario makes sure noe one is in before I walk in with him and sit on the benches.

"I'm really nervous Lia." Mario announces and sits down next to me on the bench.

"Why?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know, I just feel really nervous." I then grab onto his hand and feel my own heart beat faster.

Right now would be a good time to mention that I may have small feelings for Mario, I know it's like so bad to fall for your best friend, but I couldn't help it. 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." I say and then take a leap of courage and press my lips to his cheek and then quickly get up off the bench, still holding his hand.

"Come'n lets go."

That day Broussia Dortmund won 3-0 and I couldn't have been happier for my brother and our best friend.

The only down point was that a few days later Mario announced that he had met a girl a few weeks before and was now dating her.

Her name is Ann-Kathrin and she was so beautiful.

Stunningly gorgeus. Tall, an amazing body and beautiful big eyes.

Everything I wasn't.

I wasn't stunningly beautiful. I wasn't tall. I had a skinny dancers body; no boobs, no bum and I had small eyes just like my brother.

After that I eventually go over Mario. It took time but it happened.

But the time that I always think about.

The day that when i woke up that morning I knew something wasn't right. 

And I didn't know what until Marco went training that day.

Waking up I look around my room and feel a shiver go through my body.

Something really doesn't feel right.

I shake it off and get up and pick out a pair of sport trousers and a small sports bra and a loose fitting sports top. 

Marco wanted me to come to training with him, so I said yes. I would just stand at the barriers and use it as a ballet bar to practice because I have a show on Saturday and I need to keep practicing. 

The Footballer's Sister (Mario Götze)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara