Chapter 9

Juurou's injuries ended up not being as bed as they looked.
"It doesn't bleed that bad, but will probably scare unfortunately... Your hoodie is ruined though..."
"It's a shame, I liked it a lot" Juurou pouted a bit looking at the ripped sleeve of the hoodie lying on his knees.
Haseon tied the bandage on his upper arm and still not letting go he looked it over.

"Being a firefighter must be tough" he commented on the few scared areas on his skin, visibly being burn marks

"Well, it is" older nodded "But I still wouldn't exchange it for anything"
"I'm impressed by your dedication" Haseon looked up, letting go of his arm.
"In my opinion you are the impressive one, meow!" Tora said."you are learning abroad!"
"I-is is that impressive? I'm sure there is a lot of people like me..." he scratched his neck awkwardly.
"Being fluent in two languages is quite amazing in my opinion" Juurou smiled.
"Actually..." Haseon started "I-I can speak in four-"
"Meow?!"
"Four?!"
Both Tora and Juurou looked at him surprised.
"Are you blessed or something, meow?"
"I just like... learning new languages"
"I am even more impressed by you right now" older looked at him in disbelieve.
"Can you like, say which ones you know, meow?" girl asked with curiosity.
"Well... Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese" he counted "I wanted to learn Thai as well, but collage work consumed all my time"
"Amazing, meow!" she jumped excitedly. "I wanted to learn Korean, because I have a lot of fans from there. One of my friends is half Korean too!"
"I could teach you some when we're out of here if you want"
"Pleasee~"
"You are both incredible. Young people can do so much" Juurou sighed with a smile.
"Juurou, you sound like an old man. You're just 30" Haseon chuckled.
"I feel old"
They all laughed.
"Okay, whet about we go and do some attractions now?"
They all agreed to that proposition, but before that they checked on Kyousuke and Jun, who had few cuts after Miki's attack as well.
And that is how their time passed.
The next day was calm and nothing significant happened, and they got the remaining clear chips they needed.
And when the time they had for attractions passed they were greeted by Ranger in the Lobby. 

"Yo, loosers!" 

It was actually the first time Haseon met the doll, and was informed by Juurou quietly that, yes indeed, he was wearing clothes of past victims. And apparently he had Haru's jacket before, but Kyousuke almost ripped him apart, so he got rid of it. 

"As you know your sweet time is up, so how about we check your chips?" 

There was tension in the air while he called for Safalin who had the results. 

"I was about to be disappointed for a sec there!" 

They exhaled. 

"I thought all of you would get them all, buuuut ya didn't!" 

Air tensed again.
"What the hell are ya talkin 'bout?!" Jun yelled at him. 

"I'm talking, what I'm talking, ya done goofed! Not all of you got your ten chips. That's all!"