Chapter 5

It was painful. His head hurt.
He tried to open his eyes, groaning.
"Brother Min?'
"Haseon?"
Opening them slightly. His sight was still blurred, but he noticed somehow familiar shapes of people beside him.
Who was sitting there? He was sure he heard Nana and... Juurou maybe? But there were more people.
He felt something soft under his head, and he wondered what was it. His senses were just still too fuzzy.
Someone touched his head.
It hurt.
What happened?
Finally his sight became more focused and he could actually see who was there.
Nana was holding onto his hand with her smaller ones, she had red eyes, probably from crying. Tora was next to her in a similar state.
Juurou was the one tending his injury.
"How do you feel?" he asked.
"Terrible" Haseon murmured.
He brought a hand to his forehead. It was sticky.
He looked at his fingers.

Blood.
"Don't worry, you don't bleed too much. You just have a split eyebrow"
"Ow-"
"Sorry, I'm trying to be as gentle as possible"
"I know, it's fine" Haseon smiled.
Next he looked at Nana next. He pulled himself up slowly.
Juurou tried to stop him, but he did what he wished.
He was still dizzy and his head hurt like hell, but he wanted to show to the little girl that he's okay now.
He also noticed that the thing under his head was Juurou's hoodie.
Then he patted Nana's head with his other hand.
"Hey there, see? I'll be fine" he gave her a assuring smile.
"Are you sure?" she asked quietly.
"Of course"
The little girl scooted closer and hugged him tightly.
"Then Nana's happy"
"I'm happy as well meow~!" Tora hugged them as well.
Another group hug.
"Please watch out, he's still injured" Juurou was worried.
"You're worrying too much" Haseon chuckled.
"H-he should w-worry. Y-you fell d-down t-the stairs!"
Haseon just now realised Miki was there as well.
"And y-you're also still b-bleeding!"
"I might, but I honestly feel better now"
Both of the girls let him go. "Actually, I think the bleeding stopped" he touched his head.
"Come here, let me clean the wound then" Juurou pressed a piece of cloth to Haseon's forehead.

"Ow! It stings!""It's dipped in alcohol, it should""Alcohol?""Jun brought a bottle form the bar earlier""I was about to ask where the others were""They are checking the upstairs""And the kitchen, meow""Kitchen?" Haseon looked at Tora

"Ow! It stings!"
"It's dipped in alcohol, it should"
"Alcohol?"
"Jun brought a bottle form the bar earlier"
"I was about to ask where the others were"
"They are checking the upstairs"
"And the kitchen, meow"
"Kitchen?" Haseon looked at Tora.
"Yea, yea meow! We found the key meow!"
"That's good, I think?" Haseon tried to concentrate on answering, but Juurou who was cleaning his wound didn't really help.
"Was I out for long?"
"Not really. I was surprised that you woke up so fast. It's only been like half an hour"
In that moment Haru and Kyousuke walked up to them.
"We searched the last two rooms, but there wasn't a lot much there" Haru said.
"Haseon, it's good to see you awake" Kyousuke said to him. "Are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine, thank you for your concern" Haseon smiled.
"How did you even fell?" the detective in a jacket asked "We were just together, and then Nana was screaming, Miki looked about to pass out and you were lying down the stairs bleeding!"
"Ah, I--"
"Ding, ding, ding loosers! Time to start the Main Game~ Proceed to the door upstairs!"
It was Miley's voice.
"You all better get yourself in quick, or there will be more deaths than you wish~ MwhahaHaHAHAHA~"
It was time.
Time for the Main Game.
They will have to vote someone to die.
Die for them to survive.
They all walked upstairs, and through the door at the end of the hallway.
A blink and Haseon was alone in a dark room. There was only a table with food and a big screen with Miley on it.