Chapter 3

They yet again split into groups, and this time Juurou managed to get away form Tora, who seemed to take a liking in him, and go with Haseon.
"She was really glued to you" younger chuckled.
Juurou sighed "She is a lovely person, but I feel like I'm getting too old for all the energy some people have"
They were walking to the bar area.
"You can't be that old" Haseon looked at him curious.
"Well, 30 is not that old but I'm slowly getting there" he joked.
"You're 30? Woah, I wouldn't have guessed that. You don't look that old"
"Thanks, that's flattering" Juurou smiled.
They liked each other's company. Both of them were calm people, so the conversation was really easy.

 Both of them were calm people, so the conversation was really easy

When they walked into the bar and immediately were called by Jun.

"Oi, both of ya! C'm here!"
They came closer to the woman to see what she might have found. The Saitou brothers were standing next to her.
"What's wrong?" Juurou asked.
"Me and the twins found this thing, but for shit we can't open it!" she waved her arms in annoyance "Give it a try will ya?"
It was a sliding door on the counter of the bar, just behind the stools.
Both males looked at each other and nodded.
Haseon tired first, but couldn't fully open them, then Juurou gave it a try and they actually opened.
"Woah! Ain't had no idea you have so much strength in here" Jun patted his back hardly making him choke a little.
"Y-yea... well, I have to train, frefighter job is quite hard at times"
"It's still impressive, because you look rather skinny" Kanji spoke. Sanji nodded in agreement.
"Oh well, I can't help my physique. " he shrugged.
Haseon in the meantime looked inside the counter.
"Her guys, I think I found a part of that doll" he crawled out holding a leg.
"Shit!" Jun stepped back "It looks too fucking real"
"I have to admit, it's creepy how realistic it is indeed" Juurou took the leg form Haseon. "Let's drop it off to Miki and keep exploring"

The parted with Jun and the twins and went to the Central Hall to meet Miki.
There they met with other group who seemed that found another part.
"Oh! You found a limb too?" Haru asked too cheerfully, for someone who had a semi-realistic arm in their hand.
"Uh... yea, we found a leg" Haseon answered.
"Oh G-goodness Gracious" Miki squeaked. Nana hid behind her. Luca was just sitting and leaning on the wall nearby, not bothered by anything.
They put the parts next to the head on the floor.
"Can you keep watch on them Miki?" Haru asked the woman putting hand on her shoulder "I hope we can count on you" he said in slowly with a smile.
She nodded nervously "Y-yes! Of c-course!"
Even though Haru was a police officer, Haseon yet again felt a weird vibe form him.
He didn't trust him. But he couldn't put a finger on why. Haru was a policeman, he should be trustworthy.
Haseon was probably imaging things, this place was bad for his nerves.
"Alrighty then! We'll go and search for the rest of the parts, come on Kyou~" Haru smiled at his companion.
"Don't call me that"