Giyu Tomioka |Congratulations

Requested by sEnKu_s_hOezS

"Look Shinobu, I can't believe he proposed to me, we're finally getting married!" you excitedly said as you showed the ring to Shinobu.

"I'm glad, I'm happy for the both of you" Shinobu said with her usual smile. 

The D-day, Giyu nervously stand there as he wait for you to enter, as soon as he saw you walk in with your white gown, he can't help but smile at how beautiful you look. through the veil he could see your really big smile, it was your most awaited day after all.

"What about this? how does it look?" you asked Giyu, showing him the dress your gonna wear.

"It looks good on you" he answered 

"you've been telling me that all day, come on tell me honestly does this look good?" you ask again

"Anything will look good on you" he answered making you chuckled 

"You're so sweet Giyu" then you pinch his cheeks then come back inside the dressing room to change again.

Everyone clap their hands as they saw you walking in, as if flowers were flying around you, every step you took, Giyu's heart beat faster, it's finally happening, he had no regrets at all, everything he had done was for you to become happy. 

You walking down that aisle, was something he dreamed quite often, seeing you now, all he could thinks was: You're beyond beautiful than he had imagined. 

"what a bad day, what should we do?" You asked Giyu as the both of you were outside but suddenly it rain and the both of you were stuck.

"let's wait for the rain to stop" Giyu suggested but in perfect timing a loud thunder echoed, a sign telling you that it wouldn't stop any second now.

"I guess we need to ran" you said a little bit excited.

"use this" Giyu said as he remove his haori and handed it to you, to use as a cover for the rain.

"How about you?" 

"I'm fine" he answered

"If you say so, come one" you said as you offered your hand which he hesitantly took and the both of you ran in the rain sharing his haori as a cover. 

Just a few more steps and you would reach Giyu, it felt like hours as you slowly walk towards him, and now you were right in front of him, you offered him your most sincere smile making Giyu's heart jump from happiness.

Giyu offered back his smile, but those smile soon turned into a sad one, as you pass by him and walk towards Muichiro, who was waiting at the end of the altar.

His heart clench in pain as he watch you and Muichiro interact, you were smiling so brightly, so wide and content because of Muichiro, a fact he establish that he could never ever do.

"Giyuuuuuu~" you called as you ran towards him in full speed

Hearing your voice, he immediately hid the letter and a flower he had on his hand behind his back.

"What the matter?"  he asked feeling nervous to what he was about to do.

"You see Muichiro ask me out" you cheerfully said yet Giyu's world just crash. he clench the letter and the flower on his hand as he try his best to remain stoic and reply to you.

"That's great, I'm happy for you" 

"hm I knew you would, then I'll see you later" you said as you bid goodbye.

Giyu took a deep sigh as he toss the crumpled paper along with the flower.

that letter contains:

'I don't know how to say it to personally, 

so I decided  to write a letter instead.

(Y/N)...I Love you'

but those words he took nights to wrote never reach the receiver.

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace" the priest said

With his heart on a raging war, Giyu can't bring himself to raise his hand and object the wedding, he never did have a voice, for all the times he had the chance to confess his feelings for you, he would back down, why would he dare speak out now, when it was already too late.

The wedding ended and everyone was praising and talking to you, Giyu took a sigh and approach you too, seeing him, you immediately smiled and also walk towards him.

"Giyu good to see you" you said as you look so happy, something he never seen before and something he wouldn't be able to do.

"(Y/N)...congratulations"