Muichiro Tokito |Over protectiveness

Requested by KarryleKayeTorres

I have a lot of readers requesting Muichiro, so here's another one.

~*~

Having two older brothers was fun, it's like having two best friends and bodyguards. they protect you like no any other people would.

"you meanie!" you sob as you wipe away your continuously falling tears as you were on the ground having been roughly push to the ground.

"oi!" suddenly a dark voice said behind you, turning around your brothers where there glaring at the poor boy who bullied you.

"Sanemi-oniichan!! Genya-oniichan!!" you ran towards them as you wrap your cute little hands on Their foot, Genya gently carried you on his arms as he try to wipe away your tears.

"are you okay? don't cry Aneki would beat the hell out of him" Genya said trying to make you better which effectively works.

"You damn brat! who do you think you are making my little sister cry" Sanemi intimidatingly said to the kid, who immediately ran away in fear.

Growing up in this kind of environment, you thought that having the both of them so protective of you was a good thing, But the protectiveness was fun when you were a little kid, when you grow up, having two overprotective brothers is definitely a pain in the ass sometimes, but you love them anyway. 

"Oh come on Sanemi-oniichan, Pleasssseeeeeee" you cutely pleaded added with those puppy dog eyes.

"NO!" he firmly said, pouting you turned to the next person.

"Genya-oniichan..." you cutely said again as Genya almost give in he immediately pulled himself together.

"Aniki said No already" he said as he glance at Senemi who was  dead set on not letting you go on a date with Muichiro.

"You shouldn't go out with random guys (Y/N)" Sanemi scolded as he try not to glare at you out of habit. 

"Muichiro is not a random guy, your both pillars you know him longer than I do" you argued as you cross your arms together.

"I know him longer than you that's why I don't like him" he said 

"Genya-oniichan liked him" you argued as you point to the innocent man.

"Hey! don't include me these" Genya said as he slowly walk away.

"anyway, my decision is Final you're not going with Muichiro" Sanemi said as he turn around to leave. 

"I'm taking her anyway" you were startled as Muichiro suddenly appeared behind you and took hold of your hand intertwining it together as he pulled you away.

"Oi you blank face! you bastard come back here!" from a distance you could hear you brother shout after you, but Muichiro took you turn after turn until you two lost your brothers. 

"hahaha Sanemi-oniichan is going to kill you when he saw you" you said as you and Muichiro finally able to catch your breath.

"I'd like to see him try" he remarked as you chuckled at his adorableness.

"Anyway don't talk about them now, let's enjoy our date okay?"  you said as Muichiro happily agreed. you and Muichiro were walking around just enjoying the peace, until you notice Muichiro staring at the woman the both of you encounter.

"Muichiro!" you scold as you pout at him, he immediately turn back to look at you.

"Why are you looking at other girls" you said slightly upset

"I was just wondering....why no one is cuter than you"he said that made you blush 

"You idiot,stop it what would you do if you actually find someone cuter than me?" 

Muichiro blinked at you, titling his head slightly which is really cute

"That's impossible...to me you're already the cutest"  

and that was the end of your life, your heart just beat so crazy fast, it may sound cheesy and sounds like a lie, but knowing it was coming from Muichiro from all people, you know he was telling the truth.

"You made me fall to you every fucking day Muichiro" you whispered as you tip toed and place a quick peck on his lips. 

OMAKE: 

from the distance two individual draws the attention of passerby.

"Aneki! Stop it, everyone is staring at us" Genya said as he try to pull back his fuming brother away after witnessing his little sister kissing Muichiro.

"That fuck face! I'm gonna kill him when I get the chance!" 

Sanemi threatened but when the day comes when he did see Muichiro again, the outcome was much more peaceful the anticipated. 

"Oi! Tokito! don't even make my little sister cry or you'll fucking see hell! " 

was Sanemi's parting words as he leave Muichiro alone.