My Vampire Boyfriend?

The sun is shining through the window onto the bed where Taehyung was sleeping peacfully. He woke up with eyes fluttering openly. He saw that he wasn't in his room at all. "Morning sleeping beauty. I hope you slept well."

The blonde turned his head to see a shirtless Jungkook with only black skinny jeans on and half ponytail of his dark long hair. Taehyung's face turned a slight pink. "M-Morning." He stuttered.

His own hand felt his neck that it was bandaged again. "You bit me didn't you. You're a vampire."

"Yeah and since I bit you." Jungkook gave a chuckle and smirked while leaning on the door frame that leads into the hallway. "You're mine now." Then he put on a black shirt he tucked in his skinny jeans.

Wide eyes of shock and confusion appeared on Taehyung. "What? This can't be. I know I'm supposed to babysit you, but I am not yours." When trying to get out of bed, his legs felt weak and couldn't support his body. "Ow, what happened to me?"

The half pony giggled a little while covering his mouth. "Shit, quit laughing and help me up."

"Fine I'll help you my love."

"Don't call me love. We are not a couple." furrowed brows were made onto the blond's face and the other's two fingers pushed his eyebrows back up not furrowing."You shouldn't do that or you'll get wrinkles if keep being negative at me."

"Unlike you, the last damn thing I remembered was that you bit me." Taehyung leaning against the vampire with a red blushing face. "You shouldn't do that because you won't know what I'll do to you, if you keep blushing like that."

"Like what? Bite me again?" Taehyung scoffed while the two made it to the kitchen.

"I'll make us breakfast since you don't have enough strength." While Jungkook was making breakfast, Taehyung saw that he wasn't wearing his own clothes. They we're really baggy on him on his curvy tan body. This must be Jungkook's clothes but they smell really nice. Smells like strawberries, my favorite.

The vampire came back with breakfast while seeing the other smelling his clothes. "Whatcha doing?" a sly smirk appeared on his lips and an eyebrow lift.

"Nothing! Ooo, this looks really good and tasty." Taehyung stuffed his face quickly with eggs, bacon, and toast, so Jungkook won't see him doing anything weird to attract his attention.

"I actually wanna talk to you about something."

"Yeah what is it?"

Jungkook set his fork down and put his hand on Taehyung's that's on the table. His hand is really warm. It feels nice. Wait, what is wrong with you Taehyung?

"Well since I bit you and now you're mine. That means we're officially together as a couple." Taehyung started choking on his food and drank a glass of apple juice to get it down his esophagus carefully. "What? W-Were together as in you are my..."

"Yep, I am your  vampire boyfriend. You can't really do anything about it."

"Once you're bitten by me, we're together forever." A sigh came through the vampire and continued eating his food. Then drank some red passion fruit tea, the best substitute since he doesn't drink blood all the time.

"I-I guess we can be that, but no weird sexual things. I'm still innocent"  Taehyung stared at the long hair feeling like he knows where this is going.

"But not for long. I would love to see that ass all perked up while I-" The blond stood up fast. That he walked away to his bedroom. Then shut the door closed and hearing the click that it sound locked to his ears.

"He is such a damn brat and why am I thinking so many impure things? The thoughts of Jungkook rushed around like a whirlpool spinning around making himself impure and feeling hot on his body.

I need to get out of here. I want to go home. His mind thought of going home seeing his friend JImin and his parents again. 

Leaning up against the door and slid down so his knees touched his chest, with his arms wrapped around himself.  He tried clearing his thoughts, but it's no use. They keep coming no matter how many times Taehyung tries not to think about that vampire from downstairs.

"You know you can't get away that easily." The black tucked in shirt vampire kneeled down. His hand held the human's chin delicately. After that, he placed his thumb on the delicious plump lips he's seeing with his narrowed crimson eyes.

The puppy like eyes showed fear and a whimper escaped Taehyung's mouth. "I wouldn't hurt you my love. You're special to me."

Out of nowhere their lips attached to each other in sync with rhythm. The kiss was hot and lustful to each other. After a few minutes they pulled away getting their own breaths. Eyes connected to each other in a lustful way that they couldn't look away at each other.

Then the words hit the confused boy's heart when Jungkook said with a smile.

"I love you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I missed writing this book. ('Д

Here I am giving you your update though. (σ'')σ

I hope you liked this. ·*)♪