Introduction

(Perrie Edward's plays the part of Emmalyn)
Hi my name is Emmalyn Andrews. I am a senior at westside high school. I am a cheerleader but I don't hang round with the cheerleaders they are stuck up girls that are just fake and date players. I am just a normal teenage girl who likes to party and go out with my friends. I have a best friend chloe and we have been friends for 15 years now. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I am fairly tall. I am from Omaha Nebraska and I live in a huge mansion with my dad. My mom and dad divorced when I was ten and my mom went to live in California. I see her every summer. I am sort of popular in school but I'm not that popular because I don't hang round with the cheerleaders. Me and Chloe ( who is also a cheerleader) decided to not mix with them people. Plus if you are 'popular' you have to date the players of the school. I have to admit they are hot but I despise every single bone in their body. The three main ones are Jack Johnson who dates Mallory, one of the cheerleaders, Sammy wilk who is single and then there is Jack Gilinsky who is also single but he is never alone every night because he manages to get in every girls pants in this school.