Chapter 12

°~366 words~°

Bean pawed at Rhys' face but suddenly shade turned to Bean and bit her ear, making bean whine. Asch looked at shade "Shade no, be nice" he said, shade let her ear go and wagged her tail. Noi raised an eyebrow "aww-wait why do they have four arms?" He asked. Everyone turned to Grim. Grim and Rhys sweated a bit, lady grandma raised an eyebrow before grim showed her other two arms. Asch's eyes widen " you..have.." He started, Pierce finished the sentence "four arms?" He said. Bean and shade started to play with each other as Asch studied Grim. "D-do you guys hate me..?" Grim asked. Everyone shook their head, even Ava did. Asch suddenly poked her ears, making her blush as she wagged her tail "We could never hate you grim, we Love you..but I love you more" Asch said, Rhys glared at him "No I do!" He said, Asch growled "I'm her soon-to-be husband!" He said, "I'm her brother, I have been with her since she was little" Rhys snarled. "You two stop fighting! Look what you did" lady grandma said, pointing at Shade and bean. Shade was growling at Bean, Bean whined and waved her paws, reaching for pierce. Pierce picked her up and looked at her, bean looked at pierce and stared into his eyes "h..husba..nd!" She said and wagged her tail, Asch stared as Pierce blushed.

Noi and leif held their laughter in, grim wagged her tail "Awww!!" he and ava said in Unison, Shade looked at Bean and pierce then reached out for Noi with a sad face "hmm..!" Noi looked at her and picked up Shade, Shade smiled and pawed at His face with a smile. Asch twitched his eye but Grim calmed him down "Aww, down worry Aschy. They're just pups, they don't understand the word yet" he said, Asch smiled and blushed a bit "Yeah, I guess" he said, Lady grandma had a smirk on her face "So..when's another egg coming?" She asked, making Asch's and Grim's faces go red. "No lady grandma!" Grim said and covered her face with her hands.

Fact: grim has the power to turn her hands into dragon paws and hide her lower pair of arms

Yes paws

Fight me (please don't--)