Chapter 7

°~515 words~°

"Lady bish.."

Grim said with her eyes narrowed, Lady bish's eyes went wide "You! I thought I banished you and Lady grandma was frozen! Where's Zex?! he was suppose to capture prince A-asch.." She said as she noticed Asch, lady grandma and Rhal. Lady bish sweated "R-Rhal, honey.." She started to say but Rhal cut her off "I want a divorce, I don't love you anymore after what you did" he said. Lady bish stared before summoning a fireball "I'll become queen, even if it means killing you all" she yelled as she threw fireballs at them but Grim used her wings to shield them "get out of here" she said, Asch and the others quickly ran out as Grim and Lady bish battled.

~Slight skip~

Asch and the others waited outside for Grim to come with them"What's taking her so long?! I-is she.." Noi started, Lady grandma looked at Noi "Have hope noi..have hope" she said but suddenly Grim was shot out of the castle while lady bish was punching her unconscious. They hit the ground, grim tried to get lady bish off her but her arms fell to the ground, she felt numb. Lady bish grinned but Asch and Lady grandma shot their magic at Her, Lady bish growled and shot magic at both of them, killing lady Grandma and knocking Asch unconscious as she stood up. Noi and Pierce shook lady grandma "Lady grandma?! She isn't breathing! And Asch is unconscious" Ava yelled. Suddenly a piercing Fire sparked in grim, she growled as she got up, her eyes were now glowing white "Oh bish, I knew you were trouble" she said, It wasn't her voice..It was Lady Irene's voice as Asch slowly woke up and processed what was happening as he stared. Leif noticed Asch and ran to him "Prince Asch!" He said and helped Asch stand up, Grim smirked as Lady bish backed away and readied a huge fireball as Zex came and also readied a huge fireball" Lady Irene..You're gone and so is your daughter!" She yelled as she and zex threw the Huge fireballs at grim. Asch's eyes widen "No!" He yelled as Grim dodged it and threw a huge white ball of light at Lady bish and zex. It hit them, causing it to Light brighter and brighter and everyone Covered their eyes. Everything turned white then black..

~a few minutes skip~

Everyone soon uncovered their eyes and looked where grim, Lady bish and Zex were standing. Zex and Lady bish were gone. Grim was there but she was laying on the ground with her Clothes ripped, her eyes were closed as Asch ran to her and kneeled beside her before gently shaking her "Grim..? Grim!" He said, grim coughed before opening her eyes, they were grey with no pupils.."that voice.." She said as the others walked to them "Grim! We're here with you! We just need to--!" Ava was cut off by grim "Who..are you people and..why can't I see any..thing..?" She asked..