Chapter 2

°~639 words~°

Rhys was studying Grim before he gasped and slowly backed away, Leif looked at Rhys "what is it?" He asked. Rhys sweated a bit "It's the missing dragon princess, I remember her name now. It was Grim, she was suppose to marry Prince Asch so the two kingdoms would get along" he said as Ava came back "I'm back-" she cut herself off as she saw the daemons were in shock "what's-" She was cut off by Asch "I have to marry her?! What?!" He yelled, Grim groaned and slowly opened her eyes "huh...?" She saw Rhys in her face, she screamed and quickly stood up then summoned her knife. Rhys backed away "w-where am I?! Who are you daemons and thing?!" she said, but then she noticed Asch. Grim sweated "P-prince Asch, I-I.." She started but Asch cut her off with a slight glare "Now you're our other prisoner" he said, Grim gave him a shocked look "What?! No! I-" she was cut off by Asch grabbing her wrist then use his other hand to take her knife "You have no choice" he snapped. Grim stared into his eyes before glaring back "fine.." She said, Leif walked to her and poked her wings as Asch let her go and handed it to noi. He poked her wings harder, causing Grim to hiss in pain "Ow!" She said then turned to Leif and pushed him away, but she then looked at her surroundings "Where am I..?" She asked "You're in my apartment, on earth" Ava said. "You're stuck here, we saw lady bish throw ice at your wings and went back through a portal" Noi said. Grim stared and roared in Anger, everyone except Asch covered their ears "LADY BISH! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Grim yelled, Asch blinked and smirked "I like this one, she's full of power" he said, Grim calmed down and sighed. Everyone uncovered their ears as Ava walked to Grim and used the bandages on Grim's wings. Grim was in so much pain, she even held Asch's hands.

Asch raised an eyebrow "What are you doing, Princess?" He said, Grim growled bit "J-just holding your hands, my wings are hurting like hell" she said. Ava finished and smiled a bit "take a break off the flying and it should heal in three days" She said, Grim nodded. "Uhh, Princess your hands" Pierce said, grim noticed and let go of Asch's hands as she blushed a bit. Ava giggled "I'll show you around and teach you all the things I taught these daemons" Ava said.

~Skip~

It felt like a long day, Everyone was sleeping..well not everyone, Grim and Asch were still up. Grim was looking out the window, looking at the night sky. Asch walked up to Grim and raised an eyebrow "Princess? What are you doing?" He asked, meanly. Grim slightly flinched at the word 'Princess' "just Looking at the sky" she said, glaring but then it went away. Asch noticed her glare went away "Something bothering you?" He asked, Grim looked at him "Well..we're suppose to get married, so our kingdoms can get along..is this what you want..?" She asked, Asch looked away with a hint of pink on his cheeks. He thought for a minute them looked at Grim "We'll just..do the marriage but pretend we're in love around the others" he said, Grim nodded. She didn't like the idea of marrying Asch "Okay" she said with a slight smile, Asch smiled "well..I'm off to bed" he said and walked away. Grim watched him then looked back at the sky 'I don't want to marry him..' She thought to herself before sighing, suddenly her hair hit her face. 'I need to cut this long hair'

Grim cutting her hair will not affect her actual design.