Chapter 4

°~855 words~°

Grim stopped chuckling and looked at the others "So..what are your names?" He asked. "I am Rhys, this is Princess Ava, Noi, Pierce, Noi, and Leif" Rhys said. Grim looked at Ava and tilted her head "princess?" She asked, Ava sweated a bit "it's a long story.." She said. Grim smirked "Did my future husband and his friends give you trouble?" She asked, teasing. Asch could be heard screaming into a pillow, Ava shook her head as she giggled "Of course not, they were..nice" Ava responded. Leif thought for a moment, Asch turned to him "Leif what are you thinking?" He said, Leif stared at Grim's horns "is her horns like ours?" He asked, Grim sweated a bit "uh what?" She asked, Ava shrugged and gently pulled grim's horn and it caused Grim's face to go red as she let go. Leif smirked "Yeah, it does" he chuckled. "Does anyone wanna go out and get some food?" Ava asked with a giggle. Everyone nodded as Asch came into the room again, the daemons hid their horns. Grim blinked "h-how do I hide my horns and tail?" She asked, Leif walked to Grim and held his hands up to grim's horns"I'll help you" he said and used his magic to hide grim's horns then used his magic to hide her tail and wings "there you go" he said, Grim smiled "thanks Leif" she said, Leif nodded as Ava walked out of her apartment and the others followed her.

~Skip~

Grim looked at the city while walking with Asch "wow, it's..big.." She said, Asch nodded and suddenly Grim bumped into someone and fell backwards but the person was able to catch her in time "oh I didn't see you" they said, Grim looked at the person and studied them then her eyes widened. "Z..zex..?" She asked, scared. Zex raised an eyebrow "how do you know my name?" He asked as he stood grim up, Ava walked to them "Oh, grim are you okay?" She asked, grim nodded slightly. Asch started to sweat a bit "Let's just go back Princess Ava.." He said, trying to not sound mean. Ava frowned "Okay.." She said, they started to walk back but Zex quickly said something "I am lost, may I go with you?" He asked, Ava smiled "sure! Grim you can hold his hand while we go, I don't want him to get lost" she said, Grim sweated and walked to Zex then held his hand. "Let's go" Ava said and started to walk back to her apartment, Asch and the other daemons walked behind Grim and Zex. They made sure Zex didn't do Anything dumb as they walked back to Ava's apartment. Zex smirked at grim and whispered to her "I know it's you princess grim, Princess of the reapgon kingdom. Miss me?" He asked, grim slowly looked at Zex "shut up.." He said slowly, Zex smirked even more as he quietly chuckled

~Skip again~

They made it into Ava's apartment, Ava told them to sit on the Couch while she makes sandwiches and they did sit down. Zex sat beside grim and Asch sat on the other side of grim who was sweating and quietly growling. The daemons were glaring at Zex, Ava thought they were being jealous as she giggled quietly. Ava soon finished and walked to Them "I couldn't make rice but I made sandwiches, hope you guys like them" she said, Zex suddenly teleported behind ava and held a knife to her neck with a smirk. The daemons took their weapons out except grim who stared, Zex soon explained how Daemos magic is from human souls then he held a potion. Rhys gasped, Suddenly Grim got up and ran at Zex and Ava. Grim held them both into a hugged as the Potion hit the ground and glowed brightly, sending them all to Daemos.

~In Daemos~

When they were in Daemos, Grim and Ava were not there with them. The Daemons looked around, Zex teleported onto a tree "That human and Grim are mine" He said then teleported away, Asch growled and them punched a tree. "We have to look for them, now!" He said, Pierce looked at Asch "but how, they could be anywhere in Daemos" he said, Leif nodded "he's right, let's get looking before anyone else finds them. We know how Grim and Lady bish feel about each other" he said, Asch nodded and they started walking towards the castle (?).

~With Grim and Ava~

They were laying on a Bridge but something was off..their clothes were ripped, Ava had..horns, purple-pinkish horns and Grim's horns were a different color. Even her tail was a different colour, same with her eyes (they're not open yet). She wasn't a reaper dragon anymore, she was a hybrid now. Asch's brother, Rhal, had noticed Them. He walked to them and studied them "Two female daemons, hmm..let's see who you two really are" he said as he picked them both up and put them over his shoulders then walked back into the Castle..

Info: When they first met Grim. Her colors were red like her previous Design, now she's blue (Like the drawing)