Chapter 11

°~691 words~°

Grim stared at them before slowly getting up then picked up her egg gently "Okay, you guys babysit my egg while I go and see my mother" her said. Asch and Rhys looked at each other then back at grim "WHAT?!" they yelled as Rhal put a thumbs up. Grim nodded "Yep" she said, Ava looked at him "don't worry, I'll come with you and protect you from boys" she said, grim smiled "thanks Ava" she said as magically changed his clothes.

Rhys stared "Isn't that lady Irene's Clothes?" He asked, grim stared and nodded "Yes, I'll explain everything to you guys when I come back" she said as Rhal opened a portal, grim picked up Ava and gave Asch a kiss on the cheeks then gave Rhys a ki...

Rhys stared "Isn't that lady Irene's Clothes?" He asked, grim stared and nodded "Yes, I'll explain everything to you guys when I come back" she said as Rhal opened a portal, grim picked up Ava and gave Asch a kiss on the cheeks then gave Rhys a kiss on the forehead "Wish me luck!" She said then flew into the portal and into the kingdom, she landed onto the ground and put Ava down as Rhal closed the portal. "You need a disguise, Ava" he said, Ava nodded "yeah but how? Everyone here has wings and I don't" she said, grim smiled "Don't worry, I have something for you" Grim said and magically snapped Wings and different clothes onto Ava then put her hair into a bun. "I gotta hide your horns, Don't worry. Reaper dragons with No horns and tail are actually rare so you'll be fine." She said and then hide Ava's horns. Ava smiled the looked at her wings and flapped them "So shall we get going?" She asked, Grim nodded then grabbed Ava's hand and walked to the castle with her hood up. She noticed she was getting glares at other reaper dragons, but she didn't care as Ava stayed near her as they walked into the castle and walked up to the throne room..

-With Asch and them-

Rhys was keeping the egg warm by Hugging it as he and Asch glared at each other, Rhal only watched them. Lady grandma and the others walked in. Lady grandma sighed "You two stop glaring at each other and take care of the egg" she said, Noi saw it and ran to Rhys "Can I hold it?!" He asked, Asch hissed at Noi "No!" He said, Rhys rolled his eyes then handed the egg to Noi. Noi took it and held it, gently hugging it "So warm and huge!" He said as he stopped hugging it and looked at it, smiling. Suddenly the egg cracked, Noi stared as his eyes widen "the egg cracked, It cracked!" He yelled. Asch quickly took the egg from him, and looked at it "I-I have no idea what to do!" He said, panicking. Rhys sweated a bit "Don't worry, Grim will be back soo-" he was cut off by Grim and ava running through a portal and quickly closed it. Ava panted as she and grim were back in their original clothes. "Let me guess, You made your Mom mad" Lady grandma said, Grim sweated a bit "Yeah but since I'm a recarnation of my other mom, she hates me and I sensed the egg was hatching." Grim said and grabbed the egg from Asch then put it on the bed "Now we wait!!" She said. Her tail wagged back and forth as she and Everyone watched the egg. The egg cracked more as Asch stood beside grim who's pupils were big "Come on, come to mama and papa" She said, suddenly the egg cracked open and two babies popped up and looked at them. One looked like grim and the other one looked like Asch, Noi smiled "awww! They're so cute!" He said. "Yeah! I'll name the one that looks like me, she'll be Shade!" Asch said. Grim smiled "I'll name the other one bean" grim said, Rhys looked at bean and shade. They looked back at him, bean wagged her tail and waved a paw at him "Hello bean and shade, I'm your uncle Rhys" he said and hugged them.

Rhys and grim aren't actually Siblings but He actually cared for her when Lady Ultimii didn't, Lady Ultimii actually hated Grim and just Disowned her. Rhys cared for Grim and acted like a older brother when she was a baby.