Q and A

Catchy theme song starts

Author A:*turns around dramatically* Oh? Hi! Didn't see you there.

Yoongi:*rolls his eyes* Why the *bleep* are you so awkward? And why the *bleep* is my swearing being bleeped out?!

Author A: Shut it, Yoongi!

Jimin: Hey! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that.

Author A: Jimin, I will erase you from this interview.

Jimin:*pouts and feels offended*

Author A: Anyway, welcome to the Q and A of Broken and I will be your host. So, is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yes!!

Yoongi: Can I go back to bed?

Author A:*glares* No. So first question—

Yoongi:*bleep*

Author A: I heard that! This first question is for Jimin from

JoonieJoonieXZ: Jimin, how did you meet Tae and why do you like Yoongi?

Jimin: Well, Taetae and I met when we were both 4 and went to the same kindergarten. I didn't like him at first though because he pushed me into the fish pond behind the school. But then he jumped in as well to make me feel better and we've been friends ever since.

Grandma:*blinks at Jimin* Why was your story soo long and boring?

Jin: Grandma! What is wrong with you?!

Namjoon:*whispers* Are you sure your grandmother isn't related to my mom?

Author A: Okay! Jimin, you didn't finish answering the question.

Yoongi:*looks at Jimin* Yeah, Jiminnie. Why do you like me?

Jimin: I like Yoongi because he considers my feelings in most of the things he does and knows when to ask for my opinion. I like him because he tries to be tough in front of everyone but he's actually the biggest softy. Because he writes the most beautiful songs and always shows them to me on his piano. Because he always takes care of me and knows just when to make me happy. That's why I like, Yoongi. *blushes lightly*

Everyone: Aww!!

Hoseok: I think Yoongi should say why he likes Jimin.

Yoongi: The question wasn't for me so shut up!

Author A: Don't worry, Hobi. Your wish is coming true because the next question is for Yoongi from

moonmochi_: Yoongi, what about Jimin made you so drawn to him? You say you don't show much affection but when you saw him crying, you immediately wanted to help.

Hoseok: My prayer's have been answered!!

Yoongi: Shut the *bleep* up, Hoseok! *looks at Jimin and blushes* I'm not really good at this feelings crap so...

Hoseok: Will you just talk already!

Yoongi: I like Jimin because he's cute and innocent. I think he's very smart, sensible and an amazing dancer. When I saw him crying that day, I was annoyed at first but when he looked at me I thought, 'What could make someone who looks so innocent, cry like that'. And then after I took him out that day and made him happy, his smile was so pure, it made my heart skip a beat.