-another shot of CAFFEINE please-

Kassandra's POV: 

It's Saturday, and I don't have anything to do up until 6pm today. 6 pm kasi yung usapan namin ni Aj for my tutorials. 

So, instead of eating myself to boredom I decided to go out for awhile.

I went for a walk hanggang may makita akong what's this? A coffee/bakery shop? Gusto kong pumasok kaya lang, takte! Mapapakain ako ng marami dito. 

Napailing ako at hahakbang na sana palayo.

C'mon baby! Eat me.. 

Don't be shy.. We have here lots and lots of caffeine good for your trembling body system..

Muli kong nilingon yung coffeshop/bakeryshop. Why are those cakes calling me?! 

"Argh!" there's no turning back, I need that caffeine. I walked towards the coffee shop.

Habang papunta sa counter I overheard a couple talking a few tables away from me so I stopped.

"I like you." sabi nung lalaki.

Ngumiti ng wagas yung babae. As if.. Kinikilig siya? I don't know that feeling..

So SPARE me.

Pero tila naging ningas yun na nagpaalala sa akin ng mga nangyari kahapon.

Pinigilan niya ako sa pagtalikod. Nang harapin ko siya sabi niya.. "I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"I LIKE YOU."

"Argh!" napasabunot ako sa buhok ko.

"Miss? Okay lang ho ba kayo?" nasa tapat na pala ako nung cashier. May pagtataka sa mukha niya. 

"Okay lang. One mocha frap and a slice of hmm... Chocolate Haven please." nabasa ko lang yung pangalan ng unang cake na nakita ko. Yun na lang inorder ko. Kakatamad magisip eh.

"That's 500 pesos Ma'am."

Naglabas ako ng pera at kinuha na yung tray na naglalaman ng binili kong pagkain. I chose the table on the farmost left side of the cafe.

Nang kumportable na ako nilabas ko sa dala kong bag ang librong currently ay binabasa ko.

Sequel to ng LIGO NA U, LAPIT NA ME.

Yung It's not that complicated: Bakit hindi pa sakupin ng mga aliens ang mundo ngayong 2012.

I was really fascinated by Sir Eros Atalia's Humor. Napakamakatotohanan ng mga linya at super nakakatuwa ang mga scenes. His stories tacles about life, love and ugh.. LOVE? 

I think..

So there, I was pretty engrossed with reading when someone sat beside me. That person didn't say anything kaya di ko na lang pinansin in the first place, I don't mind if that person sits beside me or what. That's fine.

I kept my eyes on the book pero nadidistract ako sa katabi ko. It's like that person is uneasy with something. 

I looked up. I saw HIM.

"Hi." kumamot siya sa likod ng batok niya that made him look so cute. WAIT! What? Cute? Scratch that.

I continued looking at him. I don't have anything to say. And I am not used to pleasant greetings. 

I am unwanted by everyone right? So why try? Tsk.

"Ahm.. Kass, I.." tila hindi niya maituloy tuloy yung sinasabi niya.

"Kirby.. Just say it." there.. Finally I talked. 

"Could I buy some of your time?" nangunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. 

"What?"

"Whoa! I-.. What I mean is.. Oh! Fvck!" Iniwas ko na lang yung tingin ko sa kanya at nagpatuloy sa pagbabasa. I don't understand him.

"Kass, I need another shot of caffeine please." I was startled with what he just said, I don't understand but.. I felt my heart beat faster than the usual.

What happened next is really..how should I say it? 

Nakakabigla? No that's an understatement.

He cupped my face with his two rough hands and kissed me. 

FULLY ON THE LIPS.

HIndi ko maintindihan ang nararamdaman ko pero for the first time in my entire life. 

I FELT MY CHEEKS BURNING.

Without another word, he stood up, blushing to death and walked away. JUST LIKE THAT.

I lost my first kiss.

_______________________________

Kirby's POV:

WHAT DID I DO?

I don't know where that came from pero the moment that I saw her sipping coffee through her straw.. I felt like I need another shot of caffeine. Nung pumasok siya ng coffee shop namin, I was already there for about 45 minutes. Nakainom na rin ako ng 2 baso ng kape. 

Nang hindi ko na mapigilan, I walked towards her. I sat beside her, but like most of the times. SHE WAS DENSE. She didn't even mind looking who sat beside her.

Siya ang pinakaexpressionless na taong nakilala ko. I thought I was cold enough never thought I'd meet someone colder than me. Maybe she's the coldest.

She was bullied pero wala pa rin siyang pakialam. 

She don't mind just as long as she goes the way she wants to roll. 

She's not a geek but I guess be loved reading books. Ever since I first saw her at school. She always had a book handy.

She's a music lover.. Siguro? She didn't mind the people around her, it's just her, her Ipad/Ipod, and her book. 

Laging nakaheadset kaya kahit ilang beses ko na siyang tinangkang tawagin, hindi siya lumilingon.

Then that day came. Hindi ko na napigilan kaya I asked for Ange's help. My sister loved Kassandra the first time she saw her. Who's not gonna fall for her charms by the way? 

She's pretty, well atleast for me. 

She has this chinky gray eyes that haunted me eversince she first laid her eyes on me. 

Candy pair of pink (as pink as a strawberry) lips. I tasted them already and they're as sweet as my favorite candy.

Cute pointed nose. 

She surely doesn't know who appreciates her. By the way she talk and move? It's obvious that she's clueless. Maybe she thinks, nobody wanted her. I'm more than willing to be NOBODY if that's the case.

Back to the story, Hindi ko na nasundan yung mga sunod kong ginawa since namesmerize nanaman niya ako.

Nasabi ko na lang..

I need another shot of caffeine please. Half truth ang laman niyan.

She is my CAFFEINE and I'm getting more and more addicted.