Chapter 2

Walking into the clubhouse Emma automatically felt out of place. The whole atmosphere screamed danger and testosterone as soon as she had entered the door. It was something that she wasn't used to at all, which made her feel a bit uncomfortable. 

Gemma patted her on the shoulder, "Come on honey let's go into the kitchen. It's a lot less masculine in there."

Being led into the kitchen Emma finally felt like she was in her comfort zone. It was a medium sized kitchen with an industrial sized oven and eight eye stove top. The walls were an off grey while the floors were concrete like the rest of the clubhouse. Cabinet were all the way to the ceiling in black with brush nickle handles. 

"This kitchen is amazing Gemma," she gushed at the queen, "If I could design the kitchen of my dreams this would be it."

Pouring two cups of coffee the older lady smirked, "Thanks sweetheart. I helped decorate this place back when Bobby wanted the kitchen to be remodeled. He is the one who baked these muffins."

Picking up a blueberry muffin from the basket on the table, she then took a bite and it was like a flavor explosion in her mouth. She started to moan with pleasure and licked her top lip to get the crumbs off.

"Oh my gosh these muffins are sooo yummy," Emma said as she licked some of the blueberry residue off of her finger. 

Taking a sip of her coffee Gemma shook her head, "Jesus let's hope none of the guys heard you do that moaning."

"Why is that?"

"Well let's just say they're pretty much the dirty old men your father warned you about," smirked Gemma. 

Giving a not so ladylike snort, "Honey I'm from the south. I've probably dealt with more men like that back in Charleston."

"I think you're growing on me already," Gemma stated while taking a sip of her coffee.

"Honestly I'm glad you're growing on me too miss Gemma," Emma said while licking off the rest of the residue the muffin left behind on her thumb and gave a small moan while slightly closing her eyes.

Seeing that the door open Chibs, Bobby, and Tig stood in the threshold watching the women as they talked. All of the men had growing smirks on their faces showing that they had clearly heard the moan come from the young mysterious woman in front of them and seen her lick her thumb too. It was clear to them that she had no idea of the affect that her moans had on them or the way she had sucked her thumb to get the blueberry residue off.

"Oh darlin' if you keep moaning like that i'm afraid that I won't be able to contain myself," the Scotsman stated.

Tig got closer to her and grinned, "Yeah doll if you make those noises and suck your thumb the way that you did before I may have to take you back into my room," he said while giving her a wink.

Standing up and brushing herself off Emma looked the curly haired blue eyed man in the face dead on, "Um sugar I'm sure you'd love to have your way with me," she stated while patting him on the cheek, "However we have a saying in the south and that's 'bless your heart'." 

Looking over at the younger woman Gemma spoke, "Come on darling let's leave these pervs to their selves. I'm sure that the prospect is almost here with your car. We can go in the office and discuss payments and as well as you insurance."

With that the girls walked out of the kitchen and headed out the door to get to the office across the lot. 

Bobby hit Tig and Chibs on the shoulders, "Just what in the hell do you assholes think that you are doing."

Tig smirked, "Well I was trying to get my dick sucked by that sweet ray of sunshine."

"I was just telling the lass how I truly felt. She looks like the type of woman that my mother would have liked to see me come home with. I mean Jay-sus she looks like fukin' Grace Kelly and let me tell you I had a crush on her when I was a wee lad. It's like my childhood dream of her being in the same room as me has come true," Chibs said grinning at his brothers.